Salmon says yum

Evening Loves : ) how was your day? Im glad you enjoyed my ABC’s!! It was fun to do and fun to share facts with you !

Dinner tonight Was Salmon

Salmon Filets , when short on time frozen will do loves and short on time I was tonight and low on food for ME

Salmon Salad says yum for dinner !

Veggies and Fresh Organic Salsa mixed with LC swiss cheese

Seaweed Snacks on top for crunch in a salad are the best ever

You have to try seaweed snacks on a salad or just try them in general, they are so good!

I also received a fun coupon in the mail today

Sarah sent me a coupon to try a free Helens Kitchen Meal, Im excited to use it, has anyone ever tried Helens Kitchen Products before ?

Thanks Sarah!

And tonight is a early night , but not to early to call it a night without some ice cream …………

Ice Cream Monsters run in the family ; ) I KNOW anthony wanted to give me the bottom part ( the best part of the cone ) but he forgot to ask me ; )

Have a wonderful night loves! Im on the road to Pa tomorrow for wedding duties to get done!!! Cake tasting, Florist Meeting, and taking my wonderful bridesmaid Amy ( anthonys aunt ) to get her dress!

What are you guys up to tonight?! Anything fun ?

Comments

seaweed snacks? I need to pick some up asap!
    Love how happy he looks eating that ice cream-the bottom is def the best part, hate when it drips out the bottom tho-wasted ice cream…noooooo

I’m just lounging on the couch tonight:)

Mmmm love salmon salads and the bottom of the ice cream cone, as you would say, “best ever” 😀

Have fun tomorrow, and this weekend!
    Love you!

I’ve never tried seaweed snacks, I’ll have to give it a go. I got all the ingredients for socca pizza, I plan to make it on Friday night so I’ll let you know how it goes.

I WANT to like seaweed snacks. I know they’re good for me. But I just don’t. Am I the only one who feels disappointed when my body doesn’t like the things that I want it to like?

Have a safe trip!

have fun in pa girl!! wedding planning and stuff sounds like so much fun :)

i love frozen fish hahaha i just had some! it comes in such handy! and i need to pick up a package of seaweed snacks the next time i’m at tjs for sure!

you are so right. the best part of those cones is most def. the bottom and the top crunchy chocolate shell. i was so excited when i came home from work that my supervisor at my internship grabbed me a lofthouse cookie and i wrapped it up for later or to give to the boy… but oh man that def sealed my day!
    anthony is so cute!