Snow Delay and Emergen-C

Morning Friends! Snow has delayed my travels today : p

So I will be leaving tonight maybe or tomorrow, just when I needed more stress! lol!

Oat Smash was for breakfast ♥

This contained the following ingredients –

Oats +water+ SunWarrior Chocolate Protein Powder + Chia Seeds

Topping was SunWarrior Protein mixed with water and Puffins Original crushed up!

Mike worked the night away last night,  when he has a deadline its what must be done ; )

I packed my goods for the road because I *thought * I was leaving today

Lots of goods to keep me happy when away : ) and full

This Bar was going to be lunch on the drive ( I don’t like stopping when I drive home ) this looks yum to me, I don’t like Protein Bars so much but I had to get this flavor! Double Rich Chocolate , might taste like *cocoa pebbles *

Cinnamon Brown Sugar Almonds for snacking too on the road

I *always* have almonds in my car or purse !

Emergen – C packed too, I take these when traveling always because traveling gets to me sometimes and these are a must, I actually have been feeling like Im getting a cold so I had this last night and this morning

I went to Target yesterday and just thought these were too darn cute and only a dollar each

Im thinking of putting these in my bathroom drawers to organize small things , Love target dollar bins, never go out of that place empty handed

Well loves I have to figure out my plan here since snow has delayed driving to PA today, and my son has no school because of it! I had a cake tasting planned for tomorrow and now have to see if I can reschedule : p

Have a beautiful day and stay safe if you have bad weather !

Piece Of Kate –

To love is to know the sacrifices which eternity exacts from life.

– John Oliver Hobbes

Comments

Yikes, hang in there with the stress! Poor Mike, I always feel for my hubby when he gets stuck working late and thankful my job rarely requires it. Love the Target organizers. Hope you can enjoy a chill day today with a little relax before hitting the road!

So sorry to hear you had to cancel your plans!! On the other hand though, you are a great snack packer! I need you to be my travel buddy, I NEVER seem to pack enough snacks and am left with a hungry belly!

AWW, sorry to hear about the delay! Hopefully you can reschedule the cake tasting with no problems! I love target buys, I always leave with WAY more things than I needed. Have a good day love<3

Love your blog Katie, it’s great. Your recipes look wonderful. I’m going to try the socca pizza, did you use a tomato based sauce as the topping?

• admin says

Thank you so much! yes I just used a marinara sauce! It was yummy!!!!! I hope you try it!!!! : ) thanks for stopping by my blog!

Love those almonds! I always have the mini packs in my bag! It seems like whenever I travel, half of my suitcase is filled with snacks…I think I need to get a snack suitcase. :-p

So sorry about the snow! When will winter go away and stop bothering us?! I hope you’re able to make it to your cake tasting…sounds like so much fun!

one more day with your baby to play with during a snow day! it could be worse you could have no company during your delayed travels! have fun with your boys

The Target bins get me every time – I was there yesterday and found some goodies too, love the bins you found to organize, look great and so cute too! :)