Mango My Oats

Morning! I have been up since 5:30 am  😯 Mike has a important meeting this morning for work, so he had to be out the door early, and I had to get his breakfast made and coffee made too  😉

I am hoping to get a nap this afternoon, I slept horrible last night! As I always do , insomniac  :-)

I made sure to make a YUMMY breakfast last night to have for this morning, because I knew it would make getting out of bed that early, a little easier !

Overnight Mango Oat Bowl Parfait  😀

– oats

– frozen mango pieces

– SunWarrior Vanilla Protein Powder

– 1 tbsp Cacao Powder

Topped with Protein Frosting and Coconut Shavings   :mrgreen:

Amazing, I love adding frozen fruit on the bottom of the bowl, by the morning its defrosted by being in the fridge and it rocks!

Best Part is Mango Yum on the bottom, and I love that the oats were chocolatey too!

* adding Cacao Powder to oats is a yummy way to make them chocolatey  :mrgreen:

What is your favorite fruit to add to oats ?

Mine is berries and apples! This mango though was amazing  😉

Be back soon! Lots of grocery shopping to be done and I have to get organized, I have to go to Chicago tomorrow !

Have a great day!

{ Look.Listen.Love. }

Look –   Rolling Hills Treadmill Workout to try on your next treadmill session ( www.fitsugar.com )

Listen –  Marilyn Manson ‘ Beautiful People ‘  feeling hardcore, then rock out to this  😎

Love –  “Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.”     – author unknown

Comments

HOLY HEAVEN. seriously I love mangos and your frosting looks delicious! I’m def going to need to try both of these! My favorite fruit to pair with my oats is definitely a nanner! I also love bloobs too :)

I love, love, love frozen mango in my cereal/oats. It’s so sweet and delicious!

P.S- How did you make that chocolate protein frosting? :)

3. Mary Beth says

What a great looking oat bowl! I am a bit partial to berries, myself — another reason I loved your bowl from yesterday.

Great quote up above!!

Make it a great day :)

Those mango overnight oats look wonderful! I’ll have to try it, silly question but could I make protein frosting with just sunwarrior chocolate and water?

That’s a bummer you didn’t sleep well last night. Had a horrible nightmare last night and was too spooked to get back to sleep. I wonder if there was a full moon or something, that can effect sleeping. Hope you get a rest this afternoon.

• Katie says

Susan , yes you can make it with just water for sure! Just gradually add little water, and stir good, it takes a little to form frosting type so dont add ton of water at first! Yes I hope to get rest too!!

These overnight oats look so good! I love mangos! I think my favorite oats toppings are bananas and strawberries. Yum! I hope you get a chance to take a nap later this afternoon! :)

Anything in layers is better. That looks great Katie! Hope Mike’s meeting goes perfectly and that you can rest your eyes sometime today (and or hit the hay early)!

Trackbacks