Truth Be Told….

Truth Be Told , I had the best BREAKFAST in the world today……..

A Pumpkin Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Bake

( based off  recipe here, love Ashley’s amazing recipes! )

I followed her recipe pretty much the same, except I used egg white, no banana, and I added dried cinnamon apples inside!

I topped it with some caramel protein frosting and Kay’s Natural’s Cinnamon Almond Bites crumbles

This was amazing, the protein frosting made it SO good too! Do u spot dried apple slices inside?

I spy one here, the dried cinnamon apples in it, wow , I am making this again! I made it last night, and just microwaved it up this morning!

Now to continue on Truth Be Told………

I sent this to my sister on her facebook page today..she has to wear a pink dress on my wedding day and hates pink, so I like to torture her  😀

I was online stocking TOMS Shoes , because I lust another pair, when I should be doing other things!

Im craving some REAL good sushi and need to get on that asap  😉

I am sooooooo indecisive sometimes, and it drives me up a wall, and Mike too Im sure  😯 but I decided last minute I want butterflies as well as roses on my wedding cake!

I am ACTUALLY very calm, and its only 14 days until my wedding! Maybe the last 5 days I will turn into Bridezilla?!

Peanut Flour + Sunwarrior Chocolate + Sliced Apple is so damn good!

Truth Be Told , I am a hungry monster today! I swear on rest days I am MORE hungry than ever! Off to eat again!

Fill in the blank –   Truth Be told ____________

Have a great morning loves!

Today I am off to the hair salon, roots need done so I look decent for the wedding! I might get some highlights too!

{ Diva Link Love }

–  What 100 calories really looks like with fruit  ( fitsugar.com )

– The science of snacking ( oxygenmagazine.com )

–  Didi u see the Hot Pink and Glitter heels? So hot!

Comments

That breakfast looks soo tasty. Truth be told I don’t want to be in work for the weekend and I can’t stop thinking of my new man. I think I really do like him.

That breakfast bake looks KILLER. I’ve decided that I don’t give a crap what anyone thinks about my bmaids dresses! :) You will NOT be a Bridezilla, you’re too sweet. Totally craving sushi today here too. Have a great day!

• Katie says

I love you!! hahaha! u rock!

Have a great Friday love!!!!! We should try to met up the week of june 13th!! could you come down hubbys work way for lunch?!

What a delicious breakfast bake! I’ve never heard of a breakfast bake before but after looking that picture I definitely need to check it out! :) I doubt you will become a bridezilla! You are too nice and seem to have everything under control. You will be fine :)

I have the sparkly black Toms, but the silver ones are so cute!!! I thought Toms were so ugly at first, but now I love them!
    Truth be told, I am the same exact way!! On rest days I always seem to be ravenous. Or even days like yesterday when my workout was scheduled in the evening, all day leading up to it, I was snacking like mad crazy!

• Katie says

I love them so much!! Yes the black ones are super cute too!!!

I know, rest days I am SO hungry all day long!!

Truth be told…I’ve got two packets of peanut flour sitting here but I’m afraid to use them because TJS stopped stocking them and I’m afraid I’ll fall in love and run out :(
    silly, I know.
    truth be told, I should read your blog more often!! You’re making me want to get married, haha and I’m only 20.
    YUM. I love dried apples. fruit in baked goods = perfection.

• Katie says

I love your truth be tolds!

OMG I just , like 10 minutes ago, opened my LAST pack of peanut flour! I am so sad , I had to open it though, I needed some!!!!!! You can but the same exact peanut flour though online!

Awwwww I hope you do stop by more often!!! xoxo <3

Truth be told I’m really jealous of that delicious breakfast you made
    I also need to try some of the PB and apple you got going on there! It looks awesome!

Ahh I love Toms!! It took me a year to finally get a pair and now I want about 20392039 more!! I need to get some Sun Warrior protein powder asap! For your caramel protein frosting, what do you do to make it? Looks delicious every time!

• Katie says

I love my TOMS too! I want more! So comfy and cute!

I use walden farms sugar free caramel dip , I mix it with that! I know the sugar free stuff not so great, but moderation!

Omigosh that does look like the best breakfast ever!!! I am def going to make it next week! Yummm! And I love all these truths! I’ve never gotten on the Toms bandwagon, but they are cute! I have a really high arch though so flats aren’t comfy, but maybe I’ll look into the wedges! And I think it’s great that you aren’t stressing! I’m sure everything will go splendidly!

Truth be told… I really like airports- not the security part but the time before the flight when you can snack, relax.. I think it’s very calming!

• Katie says

Airports can be fun, BUT also can be stressful!!!

Yes, the oatmeal bakes are awesome, you need to try one!

I sent your package out yesterday, it will get there late next week! UPS I believe!