Apple Pancakes and Wedding { morning }

Good Morning loves!

Happy Monday and Happy  Pancakes for Breakfast Day for me!

I made some yummy Apple Pancakes with Protein Frosting layered on each one  :mrgreen:

I used Chocolate Covered Katie’s Recipe but Modified it  😉

1/3 cup soy flour

2 t oat bran

1 tsp cinnamon

2/3 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract

1 packet of stevia

1/3 cup almond milk

Dried Apple Cinnamon Crisps mixed in batter

I frosted each pancake with Protein Frosting ( sunwarrior vanilla + water ) and I used extra dried apple crisps on top and Maple Syrup, was so GOOD! I love pancakes!

Now that I am in a pancake heaven, I am going to relax, and I have TONS of grocery shopping to do today! We are out of food here, need to re-stock!

As I promised yesterday, here are some more Wedding Photos, these are the Morning of, Getting Ready!

Hope you enjoyed some morning of the wedding pics! I would love to share all, but I would be here all day!

More wedding photos to come this week!

{ Diva Link Love }

–  Workout at home! Gym Basics you can buy to use for at home workouts!  ( fitsugar.com )

Top of The Apple Blog has a yummy recipe for peanut flour and coconut pancakes!

– I love these TOMS!!

Comments

1. Carrie says

Oh your pancakes look marvellous!! I’m going to get some apple crisps today!!! I love all your beautiful wedding pics!! U were a beautiful bride!!! Xoxo

Which ones? The ones are christian louboutin and the other pink ones are from modcloth.com , thanks love!!

ok…WHERE did u get those shoes you STUNNING bride??!! I am in LOVE! I think I saw them on here before, when you got them, but I don’t remember where :) Such a fun day! I love all the pinks and hello kitty things! I think we would get along really well :)

Flats are Juicy Couture, Multi Glitter ones Christian Louboutin, and the Pink glitter are from Modcloth.com , thanks love! I know we would get along so great!!

What beautiful photos! I’m loving all the pink, Juicy, and Tiffany :)
    Ahhh I wish I wasn’t so lazy in the morning about breakfast…I can do with a nice pancake breakfast!

Those pictures are beautiful, Katie! :) I love your shoes! Super cute! I like the hankerchief that you gave your mom. That is really sweet.

Hey Lady, I’m curious as to how to pronounce your last name. I know the Italian pronunciation, but I’ve noticed a lot of times Americans tend to pronounce it the way it is spelled instead. Just curious…being an Italian girl and all :)

Thanks! Yes I got that print made for Mike off etsy as one of his wedding gifts! It had our names and the date we met on it too! love u!

Trackbacks