Morning { 5 } Friday Start

Good Morning!

Love that you guys really love the diva approved posts, it was just a little idea I had a few weeks back, and Im glad I thought of it, a lot of you are finding new things to try! Thanks for the feedback!

Im so happy it’s Friday , well except for the HUGE packing party that will be going down, due to the move!

It will all get done!

There were  5 things that started off my Friday……

1. This little future Chris Brown missed the bus today, so I was awaken out of bed and had to drive his dancing booty to school

2. I got to see the beautiful sun coming up and shining, that made my crabby mood go away  😀

3. McDOnald’s Coffee for the win , I actually love their coffee and figured since Im out, might as well get some

4. Lovegrown Granola can be a fabulous way to start any day

I see you little granola chunk  creeping out  😀

5. A pumpkin oatmeal pancake makes Friday breakfast a winner  😀

Glad I had breakfast prepared for this morning  😯

Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancake

1/2 cup oats

2 tbsp pumpkin

1/2 cup almond milk

1 packet of stevia

pinch of cinnamon and pumpkin spice

1 tbsp flaxseeds

Mix all ingredients together and cook on the skillet

* this was a little hard to keep together, the pumpkin I think made it that way, just a warning!

Topped with Sunwarrior Protein Frosting, Lovegrown Apple Pecan, and Maple Syrup

A crazy start to my day but now its better  😀

Mike and I have to get my car from the shop, so Im running out the door!

How did your Friday morning start off?! Highlight so far?

Mine was the sunshine and coffee  😀

Be back soon!

Comments

Mmm…amazing breakfast (your pancake looks so delicious, girl!) and beautiful sunset! <3 So glad you got to have your fave coffee to make the early start better 😉 The highlight of my morning has been waking up to make breakfast with my man, having a wicked lower body workout, and reading some wonderful comments on my blog….the blog community makes my heart happy! 😀

So funny! It is great coffee!!! My mom used to drink it everyday before there was starbucks, thats how I first started loving it, that was SO long ago! haha!

I have no idea what it is, but McD’s really does make some of the tastiest things. Their coffee. Their fries. Their chicken nuggets. Their ice cream… I think they add crack or something 😉

My Friday has been anything BUT amazing so far, but surprisingly, I feel awesome lol. I woke up super early (uhm… hello 4:30 AM 😯 ), the weather is cooooooold and wet, and I have a bunch of work that needs to get done. But I’m still smiling, so hooray 😀

xoxo

That is a early start! I thought I woke up early!

McDonalds chicken nuggets and sweet n sour sauce rock! My fave , and their Shamrock Shake that they have in March, best shake EVER! I love it!!!

Happy Weekend love! Hope you get a lot done for the move! xoxo <3

Mmm, I’m loving the return of pumpkin in recipes! We’ve both been on pancake kicks lately! I think blending the oats helps…It creates more of a flour-like substance that holds everything together. That’s what I did with the banana macadamia pancakes I made recently, and it worked quite nicely!

Haha, great pic of Anthony! He’s totally going to be a rockstar (just like his mama!) :-p

Hope you’re having a beautiful Friday, love!! Good luck packing! xoxoxo <3

I know, we have been , loved yours!!!! Yeah maybe I will do that next time, good idea! It was falling apart so bad : p

Anthony believes that he is a rockstar, lol, so funny! Love him!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and hope the movie was good! Love you! xoxo

my morning started a little too early for me for a Friday haha but coffee and good eats all day long sure has helped and knowing that I am going to be seeing my baby tomorrow makes it all better :)

I agree, I am a fan of Chris Brown’s music and his dancing, as is my son, Anthony has no idea what Chris Brown even did, he is a young child and if he wants to dance like chris brown , there is nothing wrong with that, thank you for the comment though, I appreciate it, and like I said, yes Chris Brown is a bad person for what he did, but Im not going to tell my son he can not watch his music video to or listen to his music.

Trackbacks