Love that you guys really love the diva approved posts, it was just a little idea I had a few weeks back, and Im glad I thought of it, a lot of you are finding new things to try! Thanks for the feedback!
Im so happy it’s Friday , well except for the HUGE packing party that will be going down, due to the move!
It will all get done!
There were 5 things that started off my Friday……
1. This little future Chris Brown missed the bus today, so I was awaken out of bed and had to drive his dancing booty to school
2. I got to see the beautiful sun coming up and shining, that made my crabby mood go away 😀
3. McDOnald’s Coffee for the win , I actually love their coffee and figured since Im out, might as well get some
4. Lovegrown Granola can be a fabulous way to start any day
I see you little granola chunk creeping out 😀
5. A pumpkin oatmeal pancake makes Friday breakfast a winner 😀
Glad I had breakfast prepared for this morning 😯
Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancake
1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp pumpkin
1/2 cup almond milk
1 packet of stevia
pinch of cinnamon and pumpkin spice
1 tbsp flaxseeds
Mix all ingredients together and cook on the skillet
* this was a little hard to keep together, the pumpkin I think made it that way, just a warning!
Topped with Sunwarrior Protein Frosting, Lovegrown Apple Pecan, and Maple Syrup
A crazy start to my day but now its better 😀
Mike and I have to get my car from the shop, so Im running out the door!
How did your Friday morning start off?! Highlight so far?
Mine was the sunshine and coffee 😀
Be back soon!