My { Labor } of a Day

If you guys missed out, please check out my Negativity Post, got some really great comments from you guys and I think we should all live a positive and negative free life, AMEN!

Today has been full of Packing and I accomplished a lot

I was proud and looking like a bum, I don’t care, I have no one to impress  😉

*anyone else a member of the bony neck club, my neck has ALWAYS been so long and bony  😯

Breakfast was a PUMPKIN theme today , and I loved it!

I ventured out to get my Pumpkin Coffee Fix

Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Coffee, the BEST!

I love Starbucks for the Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but can’t drink those every day, but Pumpkin Coffee I can  😉

I get it black, add my own So Delicious Coconut Creamer and Stevia to it

I had Pumpkin in my breakfast as well to roll with the pumpkin theme  😀

Overnight Pumpkin Oat Bran

1/2 cup oat bran, 1 cup water, 1 tbsp chia seeds, Sprinkles of cinnamon and pumpkin spice, Stevia

Topped with Sunwarrior Protein Frosting, Maple Syrup, and Sweet Potato and Cinnamon Rice Krisps

And a grocery run for Milk led to A cereal splurge and new to me yum splurge…

Silk  Unsweetened  Almond Milk * the Best* was needed

Two Splurges

Original Puffins , LOVE, I actually love them all  😀

Vita Top Apple Crumb Flavor, Been wanting to try these!

Apple Crumb Top + Protein Frosting = match made in heaven  :mrgreen:

That is my day so far friends! I will be back later with lunch and dinner and maybe something more fun than packing  😉

What are you doing on this lovely Labor Day?

{ Links to Love }

– Some great Ab Exercises minus crunches ( fitsugar.com )

5 yummy and bold wrap recipes ( health.com )

Cute gloves to wear that you can still text with too!

Comments

lol! I hate it! Can u gain weight on your neck?! lol! I wish I could!

Dunkin Donuts does rock, great Coffee, maybe you will get one there soon!

You know, at this rate, you’ll just turn into a pumpkin. Then I’ll make a delicious bread out of you.

But real talk: SO loving this pumpkin season, only thing getting me through the sadness of the end of the summer! I’m en route to a friend’s house to whip up a buffalo chicken dip for a labor day bbq. Yummy!

Haha! Mmmmmmm now I want pumpkin bread!!

Oh have fun at the party! Wish I was going somewhere , but nope, lol, and that dip sounds amazing! xoxo

I love the apple crumb flavor. The first time I got vitatops I did the online offer and got them and was always sad they didn’t sell them in stores. I still do most of my vitatop purchases online because it typically ends up cheaper. those things are just so expensive!

glad you got a lot of packing done! yay for accomplishments! haha.
    have a great rest of your day doll ♥

Love your heart you left at the end!

Yes they are very expensive, I really don’t get them often, so I never order online, because I don’t need that many! They are good though! Excited to eat the apple crumb one! xoxo

SO MUCH PUMPKIN AND I LOVE IT!! I really need to go to DD and get that coffee- I had it last year ATLEAST once a week..its soooo good! Love you!

I love Dunkin Donuts! We don’t have enough of them in the south, if ya ask me. 😉 I’ve been baking and cooking ALL DAY! It is very gloomy outside, so it is a perfect day to whip up some masterpieces in the kitchen. :)

I had pumpkin spice coffee this morning yummm :) I haven’t had a starbucks pumpkin spice latte yet this year.. I wasn’t sure if they had them yet or not! I’m obsessed with them! My labor day has involved sitting on the couch doing homework/watching movies. Its nasty and rainy out where I am!

When you say “overnight” oats, what does that mean? Do you pre-mix everything the night before to let the oats soak it in?
    Thanks!!! Can’t wait to try this.

Hi Janessa!

I cook the oats the night before and let then sit in the fridge overnight!

You can also just do it with oats, chia seeds, almond milk, protein powder, fruit, almond butter, stevia and just mix it all together and let sit overnight without cooking!