Thanksgiving { stuffed } with love

Good Morning! Happy Black Friday!

Whoever was brave enough to go out late last night and today, good luck!

I am thankful for a fabulous Thanksgiving that we had yesterday!

Thankful for the amazing spread of food….

Turkey

Stuffing

My favorite eat of Thanksgiving, yum!

Green Beans

Cheese Ravioli’s

Got to have some pasta, its how my mom rolls  😉 Italian tradition.

Brown Sugar Candied Yams

I do not like these, my dad loves them though  😉

There was so much good stuff, I didn’t get pics of it all, but my mom puts out quite the spread every year!

Whats Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie  😀

I actually do not like pumpkin pie, but love everything else pumpkin! Im a weirdo!

I had some cookie options for dessert…

This dessert tray does not know if it wants to be ‘greek’ or ‘italian’ lol!

The baklava which is a yummy greek dessert and biscotti which is an italian one!

I chose biscotti  😀

Random Fact – I used to love baklava, my ex was greek and his yiayia “grandma” would make it homemade and it was so amazing. I had so much greek food all the time, and now am sick of it, haha! I was sick of him too, lol!

Best part of Thanksgiving?

Family <3

My sisters and mom! Dad missed out on this pic !

My handsome son, who is almost taller than me  😯

My husband <3

Thanksgiving 2011 with my boys <3

Hope everyone had a great one too!

{ Agenda }

– Workout , 35 minutes cardio

– Cleaning and organizing

– Getting christmas tree and decorations out of storage

Have a great day loves!

Links to Love….

– My Thanksgiving Style wear , posted this Am!

Sparkle UGGS, how about the pink, so cute!

– Great digital cameras under 100 bucks!

Comments

1. Andrea P says

I don’t like pumpkin pie either, but I love other pumpkin flavored things! Specifically, this pumpkin butterscotch bundt cake that my sister made..soo good! So I will join you in being a weirdo, lol – beautiful family pics <3 I like your mom as a blonde btw!

Thank you Andrea! I will tell her you said that ; )

The pumpkin butterscotch cake sounds amazing! I think I would love that! <3

DAMMIT haha it published before i finished typing haha anyways i’m obsessed with your thanksgiving boots hahaha. anyways glad you had such a lovely time!

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, the food looks wonderful. I’m liking your thinking about taking out the Christmas decorations, I’m going to take mine out too when I get out of work on Sunday. Think I’m going to put up my pink tacky Christmas tree. Email me your new address when you get the chance and I’ll send on a Christmas card xx

We took ours out, and tomorrow we will put the tree up! Im excited!!

I will send you my address for sure! <3 xo

Cookies are such a PA thing and I miss it so! Nobody has cookies down here for special events. At our wedding, the country club told us we could have cookies because they knew it was a huge custom in PA to have cookies at weddings :)
    Family IS the most important part of the holiday season – it’s why I love this time of year so much :)
    Oh – and LOVE your outfit!! The crop top is adorable and so are the boots! Lookin’ good girlie! :)

All that food looks amazing! My dad is part Italian so we always have pasta at family dinners too! Although this year we didn’t. I think that dessert tray is Mediterranean. The best of both worlds!! 😉 Happy Black Friday Lovie!!

Yes, best of both worlds for sure! Oh and Mike just had some baklava for dessert, he wants me to make some homemade one day, lol! Not happening!

Happy Friday! xoxo