Starbucks-less no { more }

Good morning loves! The sun was rising as I was getting home this morning  😀

I went to yoga class at 6:15 this morning, so it was still dark out when I left.

I pinked it up for yoga today, since it was dark I needed to be bright !

Getting up early is pretty easy for me, but I really need my coffee to help, otherwise I would be a zombie yogi.

6 am is when my booty has to go out the door, and I wish I had time to go get a cup of love at starbucks beforehand, but even if I did, they are not open that early! What to do?

Thanks to Foodbuzz through The Tastemakers Program, I have that solved now!

I received some new Starbucks K-Cups to try!

I was so thrilled when I first heard a while ago that starbucks was going to be making k-cups, and was thrilled that now the times I wanted starbucks and couldn’t get there, I now had the fast k-cup solution!

The keurig is my best friend, since I only drink one or 2 cups of coffee a day, it is the best and favorite option for me. I have to say I love the keurig even more now, because of the starbucks k-cups!

The Starbucks K-cups will now save me for these upcoming events…

Christmas gift exchange party with my sisters at my place, they love starbucks! I now can make them a cup in the comfort of my own home and not have to run out for coffee.

Christmas Day at my parents, starbucks is only open for a short time that day, and my mom goes to starbucks twice a day , every day. I am happy that on christmas day when she wants her second cup of starbucks, I can make her one now. She has a keurig at her house, in fact starbucks k-cups might be one of her gifts!

I brewed up a cup of the house blend today, and I have to say I think its just as good as going to starbucks. The flavor is great, and its the starbucks flavor I know , so its a win with me!

Starbucks K-Cups are a double win on flavor and convenience !

I now can have my starbucks boost before yoga in the morning, sweeeeeeet!

Breakfast boost after yoga too!

Overnight Pumpkin Oats in a Jar  😀

{ Questions }

Have you ever tired the Starbucks K-cups yet? If so, how did you like them?

Do you have a keurig and if not, is it on your christmas list?!

I think its a good christmas gift to have on the list, and starbucks k-cups added in too  😀

{ Agenda }

Im off to the dreaded dentist today, so I will see you guys later!

Im hoping I can do Diva Approved with a vlog , if dentist goes good!

Fashion post later, christmas  gift ideas for a yogi!

I’m soooo excited about the Starbucks K cups! :-DD I can’t wait to try them, but I’m not sure which I’d like better, House Blend, Breakfast Blend or the Pikes Place blend. The taste description on the website always throws me
    I don’t like strong/bitter coffee,…so I’m still a bit indecisive. Anywayysss…GLAD you get to have S-bux coffee available now at your house for family! :-)) YAY for yoga this morning! Go girl! Can’t wait to hear this weeks Diva Approved!! :-)

Yes, they are awesome! I want to get the breakfast blend, that is a good one if you do not like strong!

I am glad I got yoga and starbucks today, great way to start the day!

Happy Thursday love!! xoxo

I don’t have one of these kinds of coffee machines – I’ve used em at hotels and whatnot and love them though! I hope to one day get one, cause they’re neat, and I also rarely drink all the coffee I brew in the traditional pot – but generally coffee beans and coffee makers are cheaper than it, so unless I get one as a gift I most likely will stick with the usual for now!

Yeah, I know what you mean ; ) sometimes change is not needed, you roll with the coffee the way you make it now and its good! : ) xoxo

I have a love/hate relationship with starbs. I love it… my wallet hates it.. so I only get it every so often when I feel like “splurging”. I wonder if the k-cups are more expensive than my precious green mountain?!

I’m so excited that Starbucks now has K-cups! I haven’t tried them yet but I am dying to. I also want to try the Dunkin Donuts k-cups. I love my Keurig machine. Although it can be tempermental at times 😉 Good luck at the dentist! I hate going there.

I love my Keurig!! I will definitely have some seasonal K-cups on my Christmas list, like the White Chocolate Mint! I haven’t tried the Starbucks K-cups yet, but I plan on it! My favorite Starbucks drink is a misto (1/2 coffee, 1/2 steamed milk), so I’m hoping I can figure out how to make that myself at home (to save money)! :)

I hope the dentist goes well! Love Starbucks and Keurig, although my fav Keurigs are the hot chocolate and cafe mocha because they’re not true coffee, but the fun drinks. As much as I want a keurig I think I want a latte maker more than anything. That was I can whip up starbucks lattes at home!

Starbucks coffee is so undeniably good! I don’t have a K-cup maker but I do have a Nespresso machine that I love. It’s not on my vacation with me, but I did bring my french press and bought a bag of the Starbucks Christmas blend. The blend is so yummy.

omg you got the keurig!!!!!!!!!!!! i’m so jealous haha i was PRAYING that foodbuzz would pick me. but they didn’t wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( enjoy it lady!!! i would be making a starbies keurig like every 5 seconds!

It is usually an hour sometime an hour and 15 minutes, just have to check schedule! Its great to go early!

9. Mihaila says

Hi Katie! I tweeted you the other day with a Hello Kitty bag, if you remember?

I read another blog this morning that was reviewing the Keurig Cups. I can’t help but keep asking, Doesn’t this become expensive after awhile? I buy those Maxwell House coffee mixes, they have so many to chose from. They have Cafe’, lattes, cappuccinos, and variety of flavors. I just read the back of mine this morning, it has 16 Servings inside and one container is about $3.50 or so. I just wanted to get it out there. I’m not with the brand or anything, lol. I just can’t get past the expense of the personal cups from Keurig and others.
    Have you tried them?

Hi love!

Im sure it is less expensive, and Im all about saving money, but I only really drink one cup of coffee a day , so it works for me! I appreciate that tip though, some other readers will see this and it could be very helpful!! xoxo <3

OMG I’m so jealous. I applied but wasn’t chosen for the starbucks K-cups! Oh well more of the real deal skinny vanilla lattes for me! Enjoy your starbucks goodness!!!

Ooh I have a Mr. Coffee that uses K-Cups, and I LOVE it!! It has to be one of my favorite things I own. I typically am a one-cup-a-day girl, so it’s perfect. I hadn’t even heard that Starbucks was doing cups, I’ll have to check it out. Although I have a My-Cup on my Christmas list, so that I can use the machine to make whatever coffee I want… I’m pretty pumped about that!

A Keurig was definitely on my Christmas list this year. I have a coffee maker that has a timer so I can have coffee made when I wake up, but I just can’t get the amount of grounds right and it’s either way too strong or way too weak or I have way too much coffee. Keurig would be perfect for a single glad like me needing only a cup before I go to work in the morning! Please, oh please, Santa, bring me a Keurig for Christmas!! <3

I don’t drink coffee – can’t handle any kind of caffeine, it makes me so jittery, and I’d end up at yoga with my heart already racing and my hands and legs shaking from it and wouldn’t be able to do anything – yeah, I’m that sensitive to it lol! But if only I could drink coffee maybe I’d be able to make some of those 6am classes, gosh darn it! xx

Wow! So no coffee for you before yoga when we go together one day! I will have some ; )

Its good you don’t do the caffeine thing, it is better to steer away from as they say, but Im a rebel , haha!