Five Friday <3

Five things from my day

1. Yoga was awesome today, and I stood OUT in class today thanks to bright pink wunder unders.

2. I think a plate full of random things is always a win. I spread hummus on those crackers and topped with crab, so good! Veggies were dipped in hummus too.

3.  Grocery shopping is always fun, especially when you live on the second floor. I am excited to be in our house soon and come right through the garage into the house. I actually spent less today at the store, so that was awesome! Saving  😉

4. If you are looking for a sweet lipgloss or mascara, these two are awesome. Kevyn Aucion’s whole line is amazing, love his nude lip liner pencil as well.  Sara Happ lip slip one luxe gloss is the best gloss ever! Its great to wear alone for glossy and sexy lips or over lipstick as well.

5. I drink green tea every single day, I love it. I stole Mike’s tervis tumbler today since mine was dirty and I was too lazy to clean it. I am the groom today  😉

Five Things to say about this past week

1.  Facebook sometimes is not the best, I need to get rid of peeps on there that just post negative things. Life is too short and maybe there needs to be a “dramabook” created for those kinds of people.

2. First week with no Insanity, I was at first really bummed and felt out of sorts, but I felt good to get back to my own thing and less intense stuff for now. More yoga and strength training  😉

3. My son can make me go from zero to broom in 60 seconds! lol! He said he cleaned his room and I go in there and it looks like a tornado somehow only hit his room and not the rest of our place.  😯

4. Whitney Houston songs have been played this week on my ipod and I watched her videos non stop yesterday. I know people are being negative about her death,  its sad. I know drugs caught up with her and she is responsible for her actions, but it is still sad a beautiful person has passed. I hope she is in peace now <3

5. I am so glad the house stuff is pretty much all done, meaning the paperwork and all that fun that goes along. Moving in is the next step and it will be the best feeling ever to be all settled there. Mike and I still can’t believe we actually are homeowners, it will hit us when we get the keys and on moving day!

Five Random Pictures

Five links to check out

1.  I love this PINK purse, so super cute! I just had to share this with other pink lovers out there  😀

2. Here are some great 20 minute interval workout ideas, thanks to fitsugar!

3. This chicken marsala recipe looks delicious from hungry girl! I scope her site here and there, this caught m eye!

4.   These capris are super cute! I really am not sure though if they would look good on me, would have to try them on.

5. I am not a fried food person, but damn I want to make these!

Have a good night my loves!

Katie xo

I agree! I was very little at the peak of Whitney’s career so I don’t really have an emotional connection to her but I think it’s sad whenever anyone dies young, regardless of how or why or who it is.

EEEE I love your Wunder Unders!!! I got the reversible ones in grey and black and have fallen in love….what I LOVE most about this tights / pants is you never have to worry about camel toe 😉 Lulu is so great at making pants! LOL!!!

Well that makes me feel really special ; ) haha! Thank you SO much! I am glad my blog is a highlight of your day!

I love friends like you that I have met on here because of my blog!

Happy Weekend! <3

3. Maryann says

I totally agree about facebook! I have been doing that thing where you can hide people from your newsfeed lately and its a win-win because then you dont have to see all their posts, and they dont have to be sad that you defriended them :)

I have those Wunder Unders in purple! I love them 😀

OK, this is going to sound nuts, but my husband and I have actually scheduled a date to unfriend people on Facebook tonight. I have over 300 people on mine, and I’m going to cut it down to under 100 before we move! Haha

Oh purple! I bet that look fabulous on you!

Haha! Love it! Mike is not even on facebook, he has no interest in it at all! I do need to cut down my friends some on there!

Happy weekend! <3

Hello Kitty links are ALWAYS welcome here! Love it! I need to figure out how I can get on that plane, would be awesome! <3

I am in LOVE with those pants! I don’t think I could pull them off, since I have a big booty and it would just make it scream for attention :-)! But I bet they were super adorable on you!! And yea for being excited about a house. I live upstairs, and trust me…I cannot wait to be able to open a door and put down groceries right there! lol

Haha! See I do not have that booty problem but wish I did! lol! I know you would look cute in them ; )

Yes, we are very excited! I know you guys will be too when that day comes! <3 Hope you are feeling good! Happy weekend!

Oh em gee…I need some crab sticks back in my life…NOW! How had I completely forgotten about those delicious things? They’ll be in my grocery cart tomorrow!

Okay, seriously, I miss you SO much!! I feel so bad that I’ve been so completely MIA–I have major catching up to do! Can’t wait for our chat Sunday night! <3

I think it's great that you listened to your body and knew when to stop Insanity. You're a yoga goddess, and I'm so happy that you're once again doing what makes YOU feel amazing!! Oh, and those WunderUnders…HOT!!

I LOVE the quote above the picture of you and Mike–one of my favorites! Love you more though!! Happy weekend! xoxo

Cute pink pants! I drink green tea every day when I’m at home, but I haven’t been drinking it as much in Florida. I like to make it with a mid morning snack as a little pick me up. When it’s iced I like a little stevia but when it’s hot I like it just plain. Great quote on your refrigerator too.

I want that crab now…Its 9 am though. Kind of a weird craving
    I have been debating stopping Jamie Eason’s LiveFit just to focus on doing what I feel good about and not having such a rigid routine. Sort of like you and Insanity. Especially because the workouts in phase 2-3 are getting longer – some times 90 min. I just don’t have that time. I don’t want to feel like I’m quitting though.
    And I love that first picture!

Do not feel like you are a QUITTER girl! I know, when I decided I had to stop insanity ( for my body probs I am having ) I felt down and felt like I was a quitter too, but then I cleared my head and came to realization that I am not! I gave it my all and I am glad I am listening to my body and doing what is best for it at this time. So please get that out of your head and do what is best for you! <3

oh, dear. I am SO far behind in reading and connecting with my friends – I need to CONGRATULATE you!! YAY on a house! so excited for you, that was a very quick process, happy for that too!

I am going to finish ALL your posts in my reader now, to see if there’s any more news (and photos?) of a house! XXO

Haha! Girl do NOT feel bad, seriously you have so much going on in your life, you were even sweet to stop by and say hello. Thank you so much! <3

Ahh! I love the pink wunder unders! I have been avoiding the Lululemon website like the plague since I moved home because I haven’t had an income. I can’t wait to get back on there sometime soon! lol.