Sunday Smiles

Happy Sunday friends!

Sunday’s are over here are lazy and today is no different, except I do have some errands to run. I need some veggies and have to pick up something for dinner, grocery shopping has not been done, way overdue! I am going to go tomorrow and will be happy when we have a full fridge again!

I woke up today not being super hungry, so I had a light breakfast. I eat breakfast every morning, hungry or not!

Breakfast

Best friends together forever made up my breakfast today.

Chobani apple cinnamon + Nature’s Path Love Crunch apple crumble

Simple yet delicious  😉

Smiling is something that I always do, smiling is free and a smile could make someone’s crappy day much better. A smile is the most beautiful thing you could wear  :mrgreen:

Here are some Sunday things that made me Smile so far today…

3 Quotes

( source )

( source )

( source )

3 People that make me smile

3 Things  that make me Smile

Sushi

Coffee

Sunwarrior

Going to figure out if I am doing cardio or weights today, I am seeing what I feel like doing most while I digest.  I think cardio it will be today! Have a great day friends!

p.s. Chobani Winner will be announced later today!

Comments

Aww–love the “things that make you smile.” I also wanted to let you know how happy I am that I am going through ZestyCook for my blog remodel. It’s a work in progress still, but he is so awesome!! He is very helpful and great with all things design–I can’t wait till it’s up and running :)

So great to hear, he really is so great! He will make your blog exactly how you want it! I am so glad you went through him!!! I can not wait to see the finished result! :)

I love this post. Smile and the whole world smiles with you. One should always remember the reasons they have for smiling because, it makes everything seem less complicated.
    I think I will copy you and do some cardio today also and maybe a little Yoga before bed. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Its funny the random things we can crave when reading food blogs, I have often craved cookies and brownies for dessert at 7 am!

Happy Sunday! :)

3. Melody says

Sundays are my fave day of the week!! My boyfriend’s only day off :/ Love coffee, sushi and sunwarrior too!! I just did the elliptical and a brazil butt lift dvd! Maybe head to Costco later….freaking love that store! I saw the dark chocolate and berries Love crunch there last week and was droooooling to try it BUT I’m gluten free and after reading the ingredients I saw it had spelt :(.. I shed a tear. Enjoy the rest of your sunny Sunday!

How nice though you can spend the day with him all day, I bet that is always wonderful to look forward to!

Awwwww boo that it has spelt :p

Happy Sunday love!

Ahhh baby girl, you make me smile!

I love your breakfasts and I want to dive into the granola all day long :)

3 things that make me smile are COFFEE, My Man and my Pooch :) Gotta love the things in your life….dang I could use another coffee today….eeekk

xxoo

5. Rebecca says

Your blog makes me smile daily, you’re such a positive person! I tried the kale chip recipie, and they came out outstanding! I used Ms. Dash table style and olive oil. Even the junk food teen, my boyfriends daughter, said they were good, so thank you so much for the idea. Have a happy rest of the weekend.

Oh your welcome girl! I am glad they came out good! Mine are all gone, I am actually going to go to Trader Joe’s today to get more kale! Glad everyone liked them!

Happy Monday! :)

Smiling IS the most beautiful thing you can wear! And YOU wear it BEAUTIFULLY! But not only that, you spread smiles across our faces with every post you write! Ahh, love you so much, girl!!

The “It all began with sushi” card that Mike made you is so dang sweet. He’s such a stud. 😉

Can we please have that long over-due chat this week?? xoxoxo <3