Wedge {love}

Spring is here, well kind of! The weather here today says different but I do see spring peaking out and saying HELLO!

Spring means open toe shoes! How happy that makes me!

Wedge sandals are super cute and give this 5’3 shorty some height!

I found some cute ones from great priced to high priced to share with you loves today!

( source )

These basket weave wedge sandals are so cute! Remind me of an easter basket¬† ūüėČ These would be so cute if they came in pink too!

( source )

I love the cute floral pattern on these wedges!

( source )

These ones are fun with the bright blue pop!

I made a couple boards up too with wedges!

Wedge love <3

ALDO platform wedge

ALDO leather wedge

ALDO leather wedge

ALDO ankle tie wedge

ALDO ankle tie wedge
Wedge love!

Steve Madden espadrilles wedge

Steve madden sandals

Steve Madden platform wedge heels

Steve madden shoes

( source )
I had to add these too, so cute!!
Do you own a cute pair of wedge sandals?
Have you been eyeing a pair?
Links in comments always welcome!

Those are super cute! I also love the candles you got, good scents!! :)

TOMS wedges are super cute! I have been lusting over those!

I’m obsessed with wedges, I own 5 pairs already haha. Wearing some today too :) And I’m always eyeing a new pair even though I already have a few!

I wore wedges this past weekend and was reminded of how much I love them! So comfy and cute… Totally ready for spring and summer time =)

wow you are as little as me! (I’m 5’4″) I love wedges! I bought this pair last summer that are sooo comfortable because sometimes the straps can rub– I also have a pair I’ve had since I was 16 (so, like 10 years!) that I refuse to get rid of. :)

I’m not usually a liker of wedge heels, both because I think they look a little bit clunky, plus they never make wedges for people with narrow feet like mine, so the straps are never tight enough to keep my feet from slipping around. But some of these are very cute. I especially like the the ones with the bright blue pop, as well as the Steve Madden platform wedge heels from your second board. I hope I’ll be able to find a fun pair of wedges this season, because I’d love the extra height! Do you have a recommendation for a store or designer that has exceptionally comfortable wedges?

Yeah, I can understand it being hard t find some good ones that fit right!

Have you ever tried ALDO or UGG Australia for wedges?!

Wedges are so fun and flirty! Nothing says summer like a wedge sandal! I am already 5′ 10” so most wedges are too tall for me, but it does look like you have a couple moderate looking ones posted. I love all of the bright mixed colors that seem to be trendy this season.