What I {love} Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

I can’t believe we are halfway through the week already, it seems the weeks have been flying by lately, I will be 30 SO soon! Yikes! Actually not yikes, I am really excited and I am super excited that Mike made birthday dinner reservations in Vegas. I am sure wherever he picked I will love and just going to Vegas will be fun and great alone time which is needed!

Lets get this post rolling, I mean it is titled something for a reason…..

What I Love Wednesday

Oat smash came BACK this morning for breakfast, I used to make these plain and not so photogenic creations daily but kind of forgot about them.

Mint chocolate oat smash

1/2 cup oats + 1.5 cup almond milk cooked up, then add 1.5 tbsp peppermint extract, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 2 tbsp chia seeds, 1/2 scoop of nitrowhey vanilla protein powder, handful of carob chips, NuNaturals cocoa bean extract, stevia.

Smash down on a plate and refrigerate over night! I know weird, but I like it this way and I eat it with a spoon  😉

Love these beautiful cards from my sister that were sent to us yesterday! Her wedding planning begins! Her future mother in law found these cards, she gets major kudos!

The inside made me tear up and made me so excited for her and Marko! <3

I love these two things together for a fast meal on the go, it works for me and you know my whole spill on the clif bars  😉

I love that my husband maybe realizes now that MAC is the way to go. He is having computer problems and I told him again, you should of got a MAC when you got your last laptop like I did  😉

I love salmon burgers on top of a veggie filled salad! I realized last night too that I bought a box last week and didn’t realize I had a box already so I will be eating salmon burgers every day this week, woops! I have to use up food, especially because of the move!

I love that tonight we are doing the walk through of our new house and then tomorrow is closing day! Woot Woot!

I love the app called”Fuzel” on the iphone, I used it here in this pic to create a fun collage  :mrgreen:

*Oh and everything is green, this was my marchphotoaday green theme on instagram

I love walks with my husband, they make my heart happy <3

*Haha, this pic was taken for something, we didn’t just randomly have Anthony take this pic!

What do you LOVE today?

See you friends later  😀

Links to love……..

– I love Jackie Warner and here is a 10 minute full body workout of hers that was on fitsugar yesterday!

This dress is adorable ! I love the belt that is with it too!

– I am loving these unique pillows in this etsy shop, the butterfly ones I especially love!

Comments

The card your sister gave you is so sweet! :) Your new kitchen looks amazing! I can’t wait to see how you decorate. Love the picture of you and Mike. Super cute :)

Happy Wednesday, Katie! I love that today is the middle of the week! I can’t wait to do lots of wedding stuff this weekend <3

U are so sweet! haha! I have to say those groove pants from lululemon give me the best butt ever 😉

You need to perhaps take Carter to get some ice cream today and you can get some as well, mint chocolate chip!!

Happy Wednesday! <3

Haha! Yes they were a daily eat in the beginning of my blog, so glad you found me through my oat smashes! I feel they are super special now! <3

The new house (well, kitchen at least) looks BEAUTIFUL! Also I love that pic of you and Mike walking. So sweet!

Have a great Wednesday!!

Your comment was hanging out in spam 😉 that is not cool! Glad I found it!

Thank you love! We are excited for a house, come over any time for a party 😉 ha!

Happy Wednesday! <3

Great post, those cards are so sweet! Great about hubby and Mac, mine is multiplatform using Windows for work and Mac at home which I’ve been thinking about for my next laptop.

That’s so sweet about your house, gorgeous kitchen! So excited for you!

Aww that card from your sister was so touching! My sister got married last summer and it was such a special time for us. I’ll never forget our talk the night before her wedding cuddled up in bed together.

Your new kitchen is beautiful!! Ahh I can’t wait to have my own kitchen some day!

And congrats on your husband getitng a Mac. He definitely made the right choice! I made the switch to Apple five years ago and I don’t think I could ever go back!

I know, it was so sweet! I am sure you have so many beautiful memories from her wedding!

Thank you, after 4 years of a small apartment kitchen, I am grateful very much!

Oh he did not get a macbook yet, that was a pic of mine from a year ago, I hope he gets one, because both his past htp laptops had problems :p

Happy day love!

5. Kelly says

Happy Wednesday lovely lady :)

Love that the sun is shining today and everyone seems to be in better spirits because of it.

Salmon burgers are delicious! Have you tried them on the bbq? Yum! It looks like your day is filled with healthy meals and snacks.

The kitchen picture you posted looks so cozy! Love the island. Also, love your pink hoodie. Can’t get enough of that store!

Hope you have a great day!

Hi Kelly!

Oh the sun is hanging out over your way I see 😉 it is not over here, raining like crazy!

I can not wait to have a grill so we can cook the salmon burgers on it! We do not have one right now, living in apartments the past 4 years we never could get one!

Thanks, it does have a warm and cozy feel and I love VIC SECRET PINK too! The best!

Happy day to you!

I love you! Thanks girl!

I am very lucky to have her, I am so excited for her big day!

Happy day to you! <3

oooh Oooh OOOH I am SO excited for you and the walk through! (it’s funny, I was just thinking about you yesterday and was going to ask when your closing was!) 😀

weeee! XXO

i like your oat smash idea! i’ll have to try that out! that is such a cute photo of you and your hubby. :) today i am LOVING this beautiful weather (can’t wait to go on a walk later!), and i also LOVED my oats in a jar breakfast. it was so peanut butter-y and delicious!

Yeah, oat smashes are fun 😉

Your OIAJ sound fabulous, I am having that tomorrow! Finished off my skippy pb jar today!

8. jenna marie christian says

i am going to have to try the salmon burger patties on top of veggies. that could be an easy meal to carry for a work lunch. :-)

9. Kristen Mattern says

Your new kitchen looks gorgeous! Congrats on the new house!!!

I bought the salmon burgers at TJ’s about a month or so ago and I still have not given them a try. You make them looks so delish!

What a sweet card you sister sent you! And I love my mac book pro! Such a smart decision! How adorable is that picture of you and Mike together, I love that! Have an amazing wednesdayy!

ooo your breakfast looks yummy..! ill have to try that tomorrow. ill have to look for that kombucha decaf too…sounds great!

Cute picture of you and your husband. And congrats on your new house. I love that you took a picture of the kitchen first – always the biggest seller!

Did he end up buying the Mac yet?

Thanks Julie! Yes it is a big selling point for sure!

No, I am not sure what he is going to do, he is going to go this weekend. If he was smart he would get a mac 😉

My favorite are the Mojo’s, the peanut butter pretzel mojo and the mountain mix mojo are good too! You should try those next! Also, have you had luna bars?! Those are awesome as well!

Um yeah, so I’m moving in with you on the 22nd…don’t worry about accommodations, I’ll make the kitchen my bedroom and I think the island would work nicely for my bed…who wants pancakes for breakfast?! 😉