Love that you guys really love the diva approved posts, it was just a little idea I had a few weeks back, and Im glad I thought of it, a lot of you are finding new things to try! Thanks for the feedback!
Im so happy it’s Friday , well except for the HUGE packing party that will be going down, due to the move!
It will all get done!
There were 5 things that started off my Friday……
1. This little future Chris Brown missed the bus today, so I was awaken out of bed and had to drive his dancing booty to school
2. I got to see the beautiful sun coming up and shining, that made my crabby mood go away
3. McDOnald’s Coffee for the win , I actually love their coffee and figured since Im out, might as well get some
4. Lovegrown Granola can be a fabulous way to start any day
I see you little granola chunk creeping out
5. A pumpkin oatmeal pancake makes Friday breakfast a winner
Glad I had breakfast prepared for this morning
Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancake
1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp pumpkin
1/2 cup almond milk
1 packet of stevia
pinch of cinnamon and pumpkin spice
1 tbsp flaxseeds
Mix all ingredients together and cook on the skillet
* this was a little hard to keep together, the pumpkin I think made it that way, just a warning!
Topped with Sunwarrior Protein Frosting, Lovegrown Apple Pecan, and Maple Syrup
A crazy start to my day but now its better
Mike and I have to get my car from the shop, so Im running out the door!
How did your Friday morning start off?! Highlight so far?
Mine was the sunshine and coffee
Be back soon!