Here we are at 4 months, two more months until his half birthday! The time has just flown, I swear I was just sitting in my hospital bed with him in my arms yesterday!
Rocco at 4 months….
- He does not stay still, getting a pic or him sitting on my lap is a challenge, lol.
- He puts everything in his mouth, anything that he can grab, goes right in his mouth. As you can see from pic above, he eats his hands a lot! We have to be extra safe since he grabs anything close, had to baby proof the living room!
- Teething has been going on pretty bad, some rough nights of crying and irritability, hoping those bottom teeth pop through!
- Sleeping in his own crib like a champ now! The first couple nights were a couple wake ups, after that he has done great! Teething has caused a couple wake ups here and there, but he is doing so well in his crib and I am so glad! Phew, it was sad and stressful getting him in there the first night!
- Rocco laughs SO much and is non stop with the baby talk, he has the best voice too! I could listen to him talk forever.
- Rocco rolls over now, he doesn’t love being on his tummy, but he does roll over and chills for a little, then cries!
- He manages to move all over like a worm in his crib or on his play mat, I put him in one spot and he ends up in a whole different direction and spot! Mike and I think he is going to be crawling and walking early, who knows! He just always wants to go!
- He started on oatmeal , he liked it more than rice cereal which was not a hit, he gets oatmeal once a day now as of last weekend! I mixed his oatmeal with some sweet potato the other day for the first time and he crammed it!
- He sits up like a champ, still loving his bumbo! I feed Rocco in his bumbo, but the high chair is getting put together this weekend.
- He really loves his toys much more now, he will lay on his mat or blanket and just play away! He passes out from playing too much , wears him out!
- He loves his security blanket, in fact if he ever loses it, please send help! He needs it to sleep with every night or just to have to calm him down. I have an extra one in case he loses one, but am going to order a couple more. He loves it over his face too, lol, it cracks us up! The blanket is breathable so no worry!