**Baby G page was updated, Rocco 4 months post is up!
1. Oh Rocco, growing so fast he is and I am trying to squeeze him into every 3-6 month outfit we have right now! Rocco is a little chubby chunkster, I think for christmas we are going to ask for some 9 month clothes for him from relatives, he will be in those before we know it! I hope he gets to wear this onesie once more, I love it, lol.
2. This is christmas in a cup and I am loving it. I purposely go over to the keurig while its brewing and smell the aroma because it is mint heaven!
3. My sisters wedding is 2 weeks from today! I can’t believe how fast the time has gone, thank heaven for target to have some pretty silver sparkle shoes online too! I could not find any shoes at the mall and did not want to spend a lot on shoes I will probably only wear once. I pick up my dress today, hopefully all the hemming is ok and it fits nice!
4. Dear Santa, just get me a gift card to Anthropologie <3
5. Here is a baby pic of Mike, I really think Rocco looks like him so much, Mike just had more hair!
Tonight we have our family pics at Target for the holidays, hoping they turn out great! Rocco has his moments with teething lately and I am hoping one of the moments is not when we are at our photo appointment!
Oh and I am getting a new phone today, my phone has been on its last legs for so long, the battery is done and I am up for an upgrade, yay! Seriously, my pics have specks on them when I take photos from it, a new phone will be so much nicer with a camera that is speck free!
Have a great Friday friends!
What’s on your agenda this weekend? We have family pics tonight, chipotle, bean curd in tomorrow, American Horror Story ( starting season 2 ) house stuff, and relaxing! Phew!