Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, we had a blessed one over here and are grateful for all the people we have in our lives.
1. We kicked off Mike’s 4 days off with chipotle on Wednesday night and Hangover 3 which was not that great, what a waste of 5 bucks on demand! The company of my husband and a glass of wine made it okay though.
Oh and mint m&m’s, they are so good!
2. Thanksgiving morning was s sweet with cinnamon rolls,pumpkin pancakes, cards, and a first thanksgiving for Rocco.
( AHS season 2, not a typical thanksgiving surprise, lol! We love the show and Mike wanted to surprise me with it )
3. Early morning coffee run and some essentials run at the store on thanksgiving. The grocery store was dead, was nice to get in and out in a flash! Yeah, TP run very important, lol.
4. Best 5 dollars I ever spent. Got to love thrift store finds, perfect to hold my polishes and yes I am insane with the polishes I have.
5. Have you ever seen anything cuter than a baby bundled up in a snow suit?
Or in a thanksgiving outfit?
We decided to do a funny thanksgiving outfit instead of a typical first thanksgiving one, it was a hit. All my family loved the onesie, so cute!
Happy Friday friends! No black Friday shopping for us, but my sister Mindy and I do have a snowflake mission to make a cake topper for my sisters wedding cake! My sister was going to buy a cake topper, but I told her to save the money and that Mindy and I could make one for her and it is going to be awesome! I will share the cake topper once it is done, I have the idea in my head and just hoping we find the right color glitter snowflakes today!
See you later! I might pop back in later with a giveaway tomorrow, so be on the lookout!
How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was nice, we spent it a my parents house, will share some pics from our day in MIMM on Monday!
Did you go out for Black Friday shopping? Or did you go out last night for some shopping? I didn’t go shopping at all, I had no reason to as I already have my christmas shopping done for the boys and just need some small things that are online for other family! I did see this amazing candle online only today and I need more wallflowers, so I may do some online shopping