1. I have YTT all weekend, so it’s a weekend of not seeing my family much. It sucks, but I am so happy I am getting the opportunity to deepen my practice, learn more about yoga, and actually learn more about myself too in a way. Busy for sure with YTT, especially with taking yoga 4 times a week on top of that. I go twice on Thursdays to double up so I get my 4 classes in. Weeeeeee!
( love this mat in front of the studio I practice/train at )
2. Going to miss THIS face so much! He is my little sidekick, and it sure is hard to be away from him. Sometimes though I do need that break, good for me and him.
3. Breakfast was awesome this morning. Got to try a new yummy product, and will be sharing that in a post tomorrow
4. Rocco and I both had mexican style meals for dinner last night. I am glad he is obsessed with avocado as much as I am. Smart kid
5. I met up with one of my girlfriends for a way overdue lunch yesterday at Panera Bread. I could really eat here every day, and be totally ok with that. Or work there and just get paid in food, and warm oven fresh chocolate chip cookies.
I got the half fuji apple chicken salad and a half turkey bacon club sandwich. YES, I had real bacon for the first time in FOREVER yesterday. I was craving it, so I rolled with it. Damn it was so good.
6. Lately I feel like I am sucking at life, and I am just embracing it. I am trying my best to balance my blog, being a wife, a mom, and yoga teacher training the best I can. Man I suck ass at times, but the mom thing I got down for sure. I just put too much pressure on myself, and try to be a perfectionist. That kills me. I feel like my house is a disaster, my blog has been suffering a little since I have just been crazy with trying to balance so much. Oh, it will all be ok and that is how life goes sometimes.
This pic is the perfect description of real life for me, haha. Disaster room, dirty mirror, turd bun, and bumming with little man on my hip. Mommy life is not always pretty
7. Seriously thomas you need to stop coming out with limited edition muffins/bagels that I want to stay all year round. I saw these and maple french toast bagels at the store the other day, and decided on cinnamon vanilla.
FYI…. amazing! I topped one with justins vanilla almond butter for an after yoga night snack yesterday and it was awesome!
8. I have a couple rompers, but they are not my favorite on me. I actually was going to look at getting a new one for spring/summer. I was cracking up at this on buzzfeed about rompers.
9. Speaking of spring trends, I just purchased these and am reliving my teen days when I wear them. Yup, I used to rock these all the time and do the NKOTB style with the one side unsnapped style. LOL. I will be wearing both straps, no rocking the one. Not thinking that trend with these came back.
10. And if anyone spots this, please send me a box. Thank you very much
Happy Friday friends!
Not much on the agenda today since I have a long night of YTT today, and the rest of the weekend. Hoping to take little man to the park once it warms up a little more today, and run a couple errands.
Have a great one!
What are you up to this weekend?
Favorite thing to order at Panera Bread?
What is one food you have not had in forever? Mine was bacon, and I was glad to have some again. Eat what you crave!
p.s. Are YOU my friend on instagram? If not, let’s be friends! I am a little crazy obsessed with instagram, and posting pics daily of Rocco, inspiration, and more.