1. Diva bump and I bumped it up today with the weights! I downloaded a fitness pregnancy app and loved the workout today! I will share the app and other ones I downloaded too soon! A pregnancy fitness post will be coming up soon, share with you guys how I am keeping active with my pregnancy!
2. My neighbors rock, seriously so blessed to have an awesome couple that moved in this past summer! The people living next to us before, were not nice at all! Mike and I came home from the store yesterday to find our neighbor clearing our driveway with his snowblower, such a nice guy! Anthony shoveled the driveway the day before, but it snowed again and he didn’t get to it yet, the neighbor saved his day! Anthony got out of it
3. This Kind Bar flavor rocks! I keep bars in my purse at all times, especially with my pregnancy! I am hungry ALL the time now, Baby G is growing!
4. I got a new contigo, my other one was no good anymore, due to my carelessness. I love these water bottles!
5. Baby G can hear me now! I was reading week 14 details in my pregnancy book last night and was smiling when I read this! I have been talking to Baby G ever since I found out I was pregnant, but now he/she can actually her me! <3
6. Vic secret sport has an awesome line of clothes, this top is super comfy and going to be great to wear with my expanding bump! Thumbholes always a win too!
7. Sweet packages make my day, thank you Special K for this awesome one! I am excited to try all the stuff, especially the chocolate and strawberry cereal!
8. Love these hangers for making more space in my closet! These hangers can be a little pricey, but I slowly built up a collection and sometimes you can find them on sale. Target had some on sale a couple times this year and I stocked up, I got these at TJ Maxx today for a good deal!
9. Haha! I don’t diet, but this is funny!
( source )
10. Did you know HOW AWESOME the peeps are over at Chobani? Read this, now you know <3
Have a beautiful Friday! My new site is coming along fast, I am SO excited to share with you guys! New year, New Site, New Blessings!
Healthy Diva Asks…
What are your plans tonight?
Mike and I are going to have a quiet night in ( Anthony will be gone ) going to watch a movie Mike bought me, and maybe play a game!
Do you have anything to spill today?
Well, my spill was mentioned earlier! YAY!