1. Someone buy these slippers, they are damn cute.
2. I buy my holiday cards early, I like to have the best selection.
3. Gift cards are the best gift in the world.
4. Gifts cards allow me to get a jar of nut butter I have never wanted to buy because it costs way too much. I mean I do spend money, I admit, but nut butter that much was just hard to suffice! I am hoping this is not that good, because I don’t have another gift card
5. I know UGGS can be fugly and expensive, but they last so long and keep my feet warm. I have had these for 4 years!
6. My good friend Mellory is pregnant! I am loving all the babies that are going to be born in 2013!
7. We go through magnet note pads like crazy! Thank heaven they are only a dollar in the target bin
8. Time to put away the holiday candles….bring out the palm beach cooler!
( source )
9. Did you know that the OVER priced Neiman Marcus/Target collection is now 70% off? Now you do, for those who paid full price, I am sorry.
Happy Friday Peeps!
Relaxing night over here, maybe some chinese takeout? We love our chinese takeout on the weekends, becoming a trend over here
What is the BEST thing that you are looking forward to this weekend?