1. There are so many good bars on the market and lots I love, but you can guarantee one bar you will always spot in my house, a luna bar. Clif mojo bars as well! Oh I love this luna flavor, haven’t had it in a while, perfect afternoon snack yesterday.
2. I want to thank you for the awesome comments on my blog design! I am so grateful for Joe and Cory at zesty blog consulting for doing it! My sister did the main header, kudos to her as well!
Thank you Jenny for the new Diva Bump page header, did you guys see that too?! She did a great job!
3. My new blog is www.healthydivalife.com BUT if you forget since it takes a while to get used to, you will be automatically taken there if you go to www.healthydivaeats.com !
4. I had the BEST sandwich combo for lunch yesterday, in fact I may have it again today.
2 slices of ezekiel flax bread, turkey bacon, cheese, egg, spinach, and guacamole!
5. My new camera came, very excited to use it! Guess what though? A damn memory card would help, woops! I am off to get one today so I can start having awesome pics on here again!
6. I want to love this a million times! Amen!
7. I squeezed in a 30 minute workout before dinner last night, always time for a workout and the fitpregnancy app helps me create one fast!
I will feel the squats today! Oh pushups are SO much harder with a bump, so funny if you would see me doing those!
8. I love my snoogle, but it’s soooooo big and does take up most of the bed. There have been nights where I have been hanging on to the snoogle for my life due to Mike pushing me over. If I only I could get a pic of that, lol. We seriously need a bigger bed and Mike needs to stop moving so much!
9. Did you enter my awesome giveaway? You can have a chance to win some awesome stuff from White Plum Boutique including this necklace!
10. I really want to order one of the breakfast bowls OR one the chicken and hummus bowl at Panera from the hidden menu! Have you heard about this menu? It rocks!
11. Breakfast is my FAVORITE! Breakfast time for me over here, a almost empty chobani tub makes for some good overnight oats!
Have a happy Friday friends!
Anthony is off school today so I am not sure what is on the agenda over here, he might be going to the movies with friends. Mike and I are having a relaxing night at home, no going out, just watching some shows we recorded on demand perhaps
Healthy Diva Asks…
What is your favorite protein/snack bar?
What size is your bed?
Do you stay in one spot when you sleep or are you a person that moves all over?
We have a queen but seriously need a bigger bed, hopefully next year we will get one. I stay in one spot when I sleep, Mike is a mover, hence why me and snoogle hang tight, lol.