1. Lunch this week for the third time, a sandwich with roasted turkey, cheese, spinach, and hot and sweet mustard. I have been craving turkey big time with pregnancy!
2. Snow storm has arrived over here! Anthony actually got an early dismissal due to the weather, I am glad he is home safe and the school made that smart decision to release the kids early.
3. I love chocolate and coconut. This bar will be gone soon *sigh*
5. Bump it up happened today, 4th workout of the week! I did Tracy Anderson month 4, so many good booty moves in that one, love it! See that diva bump growing?! I love it!
6. I peed my pants laughing when my sis texted me this pic of her dog! Yup, dog shaming! My sisters dog was bad today and my sister is submitting this pic to this site! I never heard of dog shaming until she told me today, I went on the site and it is hilarious!
Bad Gemma! Oh and my sisters dog id deaf, so it was easy for her to put this note on without waking her up!
7. I decided to go to the dark side with my nails
8. Dry cereal is a great night snack.
9. Diva Style board for Friday, loving the boots!
Have a wonderful start to the weekend friends!
Healthy Diva Asks…
Have you ever heard of the dog shame site?!
Favorite chocolate bar?