1. Got carrot cake loving? I do! So excited to try this new vita top flavor! Pass the sweet cream cheese or almond butter please!
2. Last night all I wanted was a super salad again, loving this mix I picked up the other day! I used the rest of it to make a salad bowl for dinner last night. I threw a salmon burger in there for protein, which I always make sure to get at every meal.
3. There are some people in the world that have the most beautiful heart and kindest souls, Jessica is one of those people. Last year she sent me an awesome planner that I shared on the blog, if you need a good planner, click here to see how amazing this one is!
She also sent me the sweetest package of goodies yesterday! She ordered too many of these peeled snacks off of Amazon and shared some with me! How awesome is that? I had apple cinnamon yesterday as a snack, so good! Thank you Jessica, you are such a fabulous person.
4. Anthony had his yearly doctor check up yesterday, we both were so good that we each got a pretzel rod
5. I stocked up on my favorite soda yesterday, love the dr. zevia flavor!
6. I rocked my sparkly soul silver head band and a turd bun yesterday, winning! These headbands are AMAZING, they stay put and look so damn cute! Add some sparkle in your life, you need one!
7. I registered for my first pregnancy class yesterday! I still have to register for a breast feeding one and another one too! I am glad I got this booked though, a big one!
8. Bring on the spring colors and thank you VS gift card!
9. Oh I love laughing!
10. I want to thank you all for the prayers yesterday, you have no idea how much a simple comment made in my day. I need a BIG favor, I need some more prayers today, like BIG ones, so please send them our way over here. Thank You. xoxo
Happy Friday friends, I will not be back today since I will be off to the hospital all day and leaving here now, but know I appreciate all the love and comments even if I can’t respond back to them today. Just to note, I am fine, someone in my family is the one I am going to the hospital for, my sister Gina and I are headed to Starbucks and then off for a long, stressful, and scary day.
All we can do is be positive, hopeful, and know all will be ok no matter what. Thank you! My family appreciates the love <3
Healthy Diva Asks….
What is on the agenda for you this weekend?
We have no set plans, due to my family situation, but we will see. Anthony does have a 13th birthday party to go to tomorrow, so he is excited for that!
Do you deal with stressful situations easily or do you tend to crumble?
I actually handle stress well, I just always have for some reason. I just have the faith, hope, and positivity mind set that makes it a lot easier to deal with.