***Thank you for all the breast feeding feedback and tips on my post yesterday! I appreciate it more than you know, I learned a lot and thanks for the encouragement too!
1. I had ZERO sleep last night. Baby G was having a late night party in my belly lots through the night, hmmmmmm night and day mixed up already. I know they say sleep now because once baby is born you will get none, I am ok with that and just am so blessed and grateful to have my baby boy in my arms soon. Baby G and I can have late night parties together, haha!
2. I zapped some stuff at Target yesterday, not too many things since our big registry is going to be Babies R Us. I may have added some of these to the registry….
3. I saw these new Kashi cookies at Target, geez they look good.
As do these Kashi bars I spotted too….yum!
4. Skinny cinnamon dolce latte, hit the spot yesterday afternoon when I was dragging.
5. I am starting to look like my buddha. I love it.
6. Since it is cold, I decided to paint my nails a cheery and spring color last night. I love purple as much as pink these days.
7. I am so excited to dig into this banana oatmeal pancake breakfast this morning!
1/2 cup oats, mashed banana, 1/4 tsp baking powder, stevia, 1/2 cup egg whites ( sometimes you might need to add little more liquid too ) topped with peanut flour and carob chips!
8. Hoping I find this lamp at Ikea tomorrow, it will be perfect for the nursery! The sun light is not sold online, so crossing my fingers they have it!
9. This oikos greek yogurt flavor is delicious! Mmmmmmmmm!
10. Always love a good laugh!
Have a wonderful Friday friends! Off to eat breakfast and get a workout in today too!
Healthy Diva Asks…
What is your FAVORITE easter candy? I love cadbury creme eggs, cadbury robin eggs, and starburst jelly beans!
What will be the BEST part of your day today? Mike and I are having date night at home tonight, we are thinking of cooking up some salmon. Will be so nice to have some quality time together since his job was crazy this week.