1. Guess who is hooked on chobani now? Mike is! I have to say I am pretty excited he finally tried chobani and now sees why I love it so much, we also have our “own” chobani stashes in the fridge, we do not share, haha! We got Mike all stocked up on his own at the store the other day!
2. Baby bump is growing by the day now, crazy how fast it just bumps out more and more! Pure happiness, excitement, and enjoying every minute of this pregnancy. Can’t wait to meet baby boy soon!
3. We are a little #fitfluential fit family over here! Mike and Anthony did some ab work and weights in our living room last night. Love those boys! Mike was teaching Anthony new moves from a book he has.
4. LOVE this essie color for spring, so pretty in pink! Madison Aven-hue is the color, from their new spring collection.
5. I love beets. I eat them straight out of the package too.
6. I got my roots retouched yesterday, my hair is all fresh and clean again, yay!
7. Daddy got Baby G two cute outfits, how adorable are these?
8. I always make sure my purse is stocked with snacks, these are the snacks I had yesterday in there. I like to have options.
9. If you live in Pittsburgh, you wear boots pretty much every single day.
10. Breakfast is going to be GOOD!
Happy Friday friends! Weekend is here!
Tonight Mike and I are going to Babies R Us to register for baby stuff, I am excited!
See you later!
Healthy Diva Asks..
What are you looking forward to this weekend? I am excited to register tonight, meet a pretty friend for coffee tomorrow morning, family dinner with my boys tomorrow night, and a baby shower for my friend on Sunday!
Do you always have snacks in your purse? What kind of snacks do you typically pack? I always have bars, mostly luna bars but I do have all kinds! Fruit and almonds in my purse too!