1. I really feel lately that I should be on the TLC show “What Not To Wear”, seriously. #momofanewborn
2. Me like these.
3. Girls night with my sisters at Outback the other night was fabulous! I had so much fun I forgot to take pics of food, or maybe I was a little buzzed and forgot, haha!
The sangria was delicious! We all got the same drink!
We were missing my sis Angie, she had to work so couldn’t come! I am so grateful for my sisters, love them! We had a fun night! Much needed!
4. How true
5. Loving the lemon chobani, was fabulous in my oats!
6. I found this baby album at target last week, it;s perfect with the monkey on it! I already started filling out and hopefully will keep up with it! Goes up to 5 years old!
And….obviously I have to put a picture in the front still, that is not Rocco, lol!
7. Damn heaven.
8. Taco night, ha!
9. I love shopping online at sephora, love checking out reviews of products to see if they are any good! Always helps when shopping for something specific, I was looking for a new BB cream to try and this one got rave reviews! I recently had the Dior BB cream but am out, I liked it lots but decided to try something new this time. Hoping this is great!
10. Flashback Friday…
Anthony with a sprinkles cupcake, gosh he was so little!!!! He was 11 here!
Have a great FRIDAY!
Mike, Rocco, Anthony, and I are headed off to do some more school shopping and to get a baby bath tub for Rocco, we do not like the one we have! Perhaps out to dinner too, we will see where the night takes us!
**And the Chobani Giveaway Winner is #119 Heather from Kiss My Broccoli! Congrats girl, email your info!
- What’s your spill today? My spill, I am so excited it’s the weekend, get to spend extra time with my family!
- Any fun plans this weekend?! Any wine time in your weekend? I have a party to go to tomorrow night and oh yes there will be wine time this weekend over here!