1. We never made it to chipotle the other night, but making my own taco style salad helped get my mexican fix!
2. Anthony just loves his little brother so much and I love seeing them together. Rocco is so lucky to have a big brother like him!
3. I went to bath and body works to get more wallflowers, they had fall scents out! I was so excited, I got the wallflower scents but waited to purchase candles. I like to buy the candles when they are on sale, 20 dollars for one is just too much!
4. Everyone needs a car sent portable, or a cupcake one if you are a girl obviously
5. The weather has been fall like here, was only 70 degrees yesterday and perfect for a night walk! I love this weather, not too hot or not too cold.
6. Rocco has the CUTEST smirk.
7. Overnight blueberry coconut oats in a wooden bowl, yum and cute! Oh and adding greek yogurt to the oats makes them creamier friends!
8. Someone is looking at mom and thinking why did you put me in this stupid hat? Lol!
9. This stuff, great!
10. A Menchie’s is opening 5 minutes from our house!!! Christmas came early for me, I am doomed too! #froyobroke
I have a girls night dinner and drinks date with my BFF tonight and I am excited! Mike, Anthony, and Rocco will be having a boys night at home! Woot Woot!
Healthy Diva Asks…
- Do you have a froyo place close to you? Is it a chain or a locally owned one?
- Anything fun going on this weekend? Birthday, wedding, baby shower, or a date night?