1. Did you know this year is the pumpkin spice lattes 10 year anniversary?
Buy this $150 dollar limited edition pumpkin spice latte mug to celebrate! Haha, I know little cray!
I love starbucks and my lattes, but not happening!
2. I see all these engagements and wedding talk, damn it makes me miss my wedding day!
3. My friend on instagram spotted this and I am SO intrigued!! I think I might have to buy it and if it sucks, oh well! #ilovecandycorn
4. You know what is the sweetest thing ever? Morning smiles from this little guy! He always is so smiley, especially int he morning!
5. I put my bump pics in a album yesterday, printed all the pics out! I love that I did these weekly pics, Rocco can see this album one day and see how mommy grew!
6. So excited to try out this new granola and oat cookie yums! Thanks for sending these to me Naked Granola! A new company that is located in PA, very excited for them and happy to spread the word since they are local to me!
7. Love this! For all my mom friends out there!
8. I’m not a kid, but I can still try these right?!
9. Hehe, haha!
10. Just had to share another Rocco pic, sorry but I am obsessed with this onesie, so had to!
Happy FRIDAY! We are off to the doctor this morning, Rocco is getting his 2 month shots and I am a sad mommy. I hear that the 2 month shots are not so fun and babies tend to get fevers after and their leg is sore. Oh I am going to need wine tonight!
Rocco’s 2 month post will be up this weekend too! Have a great day!
Healthy Diva Asks…
What is your weekend going to consist of? Mike and I are doing our grocery shopping this afternoon, then doing a date night out since Anthony is not around tonight. Sunday we have a wedding to go to and Monday Mike is going to the PITT home opener football game! Rocco, Anthony, and I will be watching from home!
Who has a 3 day weekend? Mike is off Monday, so that is nice!