2. My friend Lisa who I visited yesterday for a play date with her kids and a couple kids she babysits was fun! Oh and she baked me some cookies to bring home, these pumpkin chocoale chip ones are SO yummy and she will be giving me the recipe!
3. Popping collars, how we roll! Haha!
4. We took a family walk last night and Rocco was awake for once on the walk, I think he was intrigued by his new friends on his car seat
5. Wine is always a good idea. I kicked off the weekend early last nght
6. This dried fruit was yummy, except for the cranberry pieces, as you can see were left behind. Too bitter for me!
7. These tortilla pans are fun, but they are small too! Hard to stuff a lot in them, I did make a salad with it, but failed at taking a pic.
8. My regular nunaturals stevia was sold out so I got this, yuck! Did not like!
9. Moms, you know these are true!
10. I can’t wait for MONDAY! I love her and she is one awesome person I would love to meet! I know her new show will be amazing, very happy for her!
And a Rocco cuteness pic to start your morning off with a smile….
Happy Friday friends! I have a mommy group lunch today at Panera, I am so happy I started a local mom group! It’s really nice to get out and hang with other moms and for the little ones to play or interact, Rocco still too little but soon enough he will be running around!
See you Monday for MIMM! I might pop back in tomorrow, we will see!
Healthy Diva Asks…
- Who else is a Bethenny fan? Love her! I love how real she is and she always has that positive light, reminds me of myself!
- What are you up to this weekend? We have a weekend with no plans for the first time in a while and I am so excited! We plan on maybe doing a dinner out, cleaning, and getting rid of some stuff in the guest room which is going to be turned into a play room soon!