1. Best way to start the weekend, pumpkin overnight oats in a jar, and they are topped with a little bit of chocolate fig yum. Will the oiaj love ever die for me, probably not.
2. Rocco has all of a sudden become a stomach sleeper, and it made me nervous at first thinking all these crazy things with him sleeping on his stomach. But thank god for the mommy group on facebook making me feel better at 11pm last night. Rocco was flipping on his stomach a couple times this week, and I kept flipping him back, yeah no more of that! Mama needs sleep, baby needs sleep, and he is fine!
3. Speaking of Rocco, he is so damn cute. Little damn living baby doll he is.
4. My beautiful sister ( not real sister, but to me she is one ) is getting married in October, we went and tried on bridesmaid dresses last night. Amy actually has 8 bridesmaids total, here are just 4 of us, with Amy in the middle! These are not the dresses she decided on, the ones she did are gorgeous! A midnight blue is the color that the dresses will be, will look so beautiful! Excited for her big day!
5. I am getting a new profile picture taken for my blog Sunday, and a couple other pics to have for social media, more blog stuff, etc. Ummm can the pimples that popped up on my face please go away by then?! K, thanks, bye!
6. Workouts this week were….
M- Cardio for 35 minutes
T- strength training for 30 minutes
W- strength training + little yoga
T- Cardio for 30 minutes
F- Not sure yet what is on the workout agenda! Maybe rest, we will see! I have been having fun checking in on instagram with the new FitFluential #FFcheckin hashtag. If you have no clue what I am talking about, read here.
7. Sauteed kale is so good, I have been eating it all week! I like to saute with coconut oil, little water, and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash salt free garlic and herb seasoning. Yum!
8. Love this quote I found on pinterest.
9. I used to love golden grahams when I was younger, and now I see one of my favorite cereal brands came out with a golden graham healthy style. Thank you.
10. Spongebob is loved in our house, daddy brought this little surprise home for Rocco the other day. Rocco loves the theme song the most, he pops up from whatever he is doing and directs his attention to the tv if he hears it playing. I should probably just play the theme song all day in the house
Ok, ready to start this day! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Have a wonderful day friends! TGIF!
What are you up to this weekend? Tonight we are having a movie and relax night, tomorrow will be cleaning, organizing, and maybe chiptole dinner! Sunday is my shoot!
Do you have a favorite cascadian farm cereal? I like the cinnamon one they have, and the chocolate o’s too!