1. Red Robin is brilliant. Milkshakes made JUST for moms, ummm you have to see this! I will take one or two please 😉
2. I am sore as ever today, especially after yesterdays power flow yoga class and the sculpt your asana class the night before. I am loving that I get to practice so much during the week, I feel so content, happy, and where I am supposed to be. Yoga or bust
3. Sometimes you have to eat in the car in between yoga and errands, but make it yummy! I stopped at fresh market after yoga to pick up a couple things, and this for lunch. BTW, I love Fresh Market, and missed having one close to use since we moved back here. We had one in Indiana, I would go there weekly for their bulk bin goodies, and more. So much good stuff!
4. Speaking of Fresh Market bulk bins, yeah this trail mix happened. Banana Bonanza is this one, just all kinds of good shit in there, lol.
5. This song just makes me want to get up and dance in the car, and makes me happy.
6. Grocery shopping done in the day when the store is mot crowded, and not a night when I am dead tired. Perfect. So happy I can get the grocery shopping done on Thursdays now while the nanny is watching little man.
7. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Rocco just wanted to share that for Diva Spill Friday, he was just so excited it is the weekend!
8. This sweater I wore to yoga the other night and posted on instagram, love it! So many people asked where I got it, so here it is. Perfect sweater to wear over a tank with leggings, or with shorts too. I got it in the grey color, which was a good pick!
9. Thanks to my amazing sister, she is the one who designed my new headers on the blog in case you didn’t notice! She did the family one yesterday, and I love it!
10. WTF? Cookie dough not meant to bake, but just meant to eat right out of this jar. Holy delicious brilliance.
Oh friday, I love you! Excited for a weekend with my boys, and a big birthday is happening tomorrow! Anthony will be 14, eeeeeeek! I am trying not to think about it, trying not to cry, and excited to have birthday celebrations Saturday and Sunday. See, this is why I need wine! #mybabyisnotababy
Happy Friday friends! Enjoy the weekend, live it up, and be happy!
What is on your weekend agenda?
Anyone ever been to a Fresh Market? If you have, please tell me you just live for the bulk bins there, the best!
**Fashion Page was updated, new “Pretty Little Things” post.