1. The dentist is never fun for me, my teeth suck. Actually my gums suck, long story short, I got some gum work done yesterday that was no fun. I can’t do yoga for a week, which stinks , but oh well! I have to say though, I am glad this has not happened to me at the dentist, crazy!
2. Thank you for all the love and support on the big announcement yesterday! Yes, Glow Retreat has been a dream of mine for a couple years now, and it’s coming true. I am grateful for my girls Heather Waxman and Kasey Arena who are also part of the retreat. We all have been friends through blogs for a long time. and it is really awesome we are putting this together!
4. Cutest packaging ever. The packaging alone sucks you in to buy it.
5. Sunny Bridge always hooks me up with an amazing smoothie, and none to go to waste. I was on a liquid diet yesterday, and got my favorite berry breeze smoothie. If you are local, check out Sunny Bridge for awesome groceries, smoothies, and more!
6. This little man is 10 months old now, that’s cray! I really can’t believe he will be one in June, and I really need to start planning his birthday party. Oh, and I need to do a 10 month post, which will be up this weekend I hope!
7. Gel nails be GONE. I officially am giving my nails a break from the gel, and am excited to switch up my nail color more often again now. I miss painting my nails at home. Lord knows I have enough damn nail polish 😯
8. Anyone remember wearing jelly shoes when they were little?! I used to love mine, had pink sparkly ones. I was a diva from the beginning, haha. But seriously, I loved them, and these are cute jelly slip on flats I adore. Only thing I didn’t like, how sweaty my feet got and blisters!
9. Make sure you join in on my #meditateinmay all month long! Randomly pick a winner the end of the month to win a pair of pretty kate spade earrings. I am sharing daily mantras on instagram as part of the challenge. If we are not friends, please add me! Love meeting new friends on there!
10. And lastly, I really LOVE all of my wonderful readers. I appreciate you guys so much, and the positive ALWAYS outweighs the negative. I know you guys see negative comments on here and are so kind to fire back at them, but seriously, don’t waste your energy! I love that you guys do it for me, it means so much that I have that support, but not everyone is going to like you in life, and not everyone is going to be kind. I let the mean comments through always, because this is a public blog, and they have a right to express what they feel. Yeah, it sucks ass sometimes what they say, but I’m better than that to put them down by firing back and hurting them. SO, just remember the POSITIVE will always outweigh the NEGATIVE. Love all of you! Means so much, just wanted you to know! <3
I have YTT all weekend, so it will be a busy one!