1. Working out like a boss at the local gym near Mikes moms the other day was fun. Mike and I haven’t been able to work out together in forever, so was nice to do that!
2. I really don’t realize how big those cheeks are! They are amazing! Lol.
3. I miss being able to get wine at Target! Why doesn’t PA sell alcohol in stores?! When we lived in DC and Indiana, I loved that I could just go to Target and get some wine. Mike and I stopped on the way back from the gym to get some at Target, priorities
4. First time in a long time for a movie together the other night. It has been so nice to be able to do things like this while visiting Mike’s mom. We were so excited to see a movie, saw “Tammy” and it was really cute and funny! We enjoyed it. Hell, even if it sucked, we were just happy to see a movie!
5. So happy that Target now sells HONEST brand stuff! Love the skull diapers so much, and the diaper rash ointment is great as well!
6. Next Sunday, I am pretty sure this is happening. I have been intrigued ever since I heard about Piyo and it’s a really fun workout from what I see. We shall see, but I am thinking YES to taking the training to be certified!
7. Last night we popped a wine bottle and celebrated love, life, blessings, and all the great things ahead for us! We are sappy, 6 years and still kissing like fools!
8. – 10 items to feed your kids cheap for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert from Trader Joe’s!
9. This powder has gotten so many rave reviews, I am thinking of getting it! I have sephora gift cards to burn from my birthday, and saw this on the site yesterday.
10. Have a safe and fun July 4th, everyone! Whatever you are doing, celebrate and be safe! We are having Rocco’s big first birthday party with Mike’s family today! Excited to see everyone and to see if Rocco will like cake this time around
See you guys Monday! Have a wonderful weekend!
What are your weekend plans?
Do they sell liquor at Target where you live? Or do you live in a state like me, where it is not legal?