1. It’s FRIDAY! YAY! I am so excited for this weekend, because tomorrow night I have a date night with my love. Not just any date night, a surprise dinner date night since Mike’s birthday is Sunday. I planned a fabulous dinner at a place we have never been to, and I can’t wait to treat my love for his birthday. He deserves that and so much more, it will be a great night!
2. Feeling AWESOME after teaching 25 students in class last night! At first I was like, holy shit I am nervous as heck, but then I calmed my nerves and kicked ass! All the students enjoyed the class and it’s so rewarding when they tell you “great class.” I am so grateful I jumped in and started teaching right away after graduating, I am learning so much each time I teach. I loveeeeeee it!
3. One of my students brought me this coconut water to try ( we are having a coconut water face off, haha) and it was a NO for me! He actually didn’t like it either, and wanted to see what I thought, a big no! I am going to buy a harmless harvest coconut water for him to try, I know he will love it!
4. I painted my nails for the first time in over 3 months yesterday. Crazy it has been that long, but life has been so crazy I just let them go naked for so long.
5. One of Rocco’s favorite things to do, stand by the door and just look outside . Sometimes he bangs on the door too, he jibber jabbers to it, and shakes his booty standing there too. Haha!
6. I have to take a minute to say, this guy is the BEST dad ever. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and dad to our little man , and stepdad to Anthony. Mike supports my goals and dreams, and that is SO important to be with someone who does. He is just so damn awesome. Love him. Love these two snuggling as well <3
7. Don’t forget it ladies! Own your beauty and worth!
8. This shirt is meant for me, love it! How I feel every morning!
9. 19 rookie mistakes parents make! Oh my gosh, these are funny and true!
10. Have a FABULOUS AND HAPPY weekend, friends!