Five things from my day
1. Yoga was awesome today, and I stood OUT in class today thanks to bright pink wunder unders.
2. I think a plate full of random things is always a win. I spread hummus on those crackers and topped with crab, so good! Veggies were dipped in hummus too.
3. Grocery shopping is always fun, especially when you live on the second floor. I am excited to be in our house soon and come right through the garage into the house. I actually spent less today at the store, so that was awesome! Saving
4. If you are looking for a sweet lipgloss or mascara, these two are awesome. Kevyn Aucion’s whole line is amazing, love his nude lip liner pencil as well. Sara Happ lip slip one luxe gloss is the best gloss ever! Its great to wear alone for glossy and sexy lips or over lipstick as well.
5. I drink green tea every single day, I love it. I stole Mike’s tervis tumbler today since mine was dirty and I was too lazy to clean it. I am the groom today
Five Things to say about this past week
1. Facebook sometimes is not the best, I need to get rid of peeps on there that just post negative things. Life is too short and maybe there needs to be a “dramabook” created for those kinds of people.
2. First week with no Insanity, I was at first really bummed and felt out of sorts, but I felt good to get back to my own thing and less intense stuff for now. More yoga and strength training
3. My son can make me go from zero to broom in 60 seconds! lol! He said he cleaned his room and I go in there and it looks like a tornado somehow only hit his room and not the rest of our place.
4. Whitney Houston songs have been played this week on my ipod and I watched her videos non stop yesterday. I know people are being negative about her death, its sad. I know drugs caught up with her and she is responsible for her actions, but it is still sad a beautiful person has passed. I hope she is in peace now <3
5. I am so glad the house stuff is pretty much all done, meaning the paperwork and all that fun that goes along. Moving in is the next step and it will be the best feeling ever to be all settled there. Mike and I still can’t believe we actually are homeowners, it will hit us when we get the keys and on moving day!
Five Random Pictures
Five links to check out
1. I love this PINK purse, so super cute! I just had to share this with other pink lovers out there
2. Here are some great 20 minute interval workout ideas, thanks to fitsugar!
3. This chicken marsala recipe looks delicious from hungry girl! I scope her site here and there, this caught m eye!
4. These capris are super cute! I really am not sure though if they would look good on me, would have to try them on.
5. I am not a fried food person, but damn I want to make these!
Have a good night my loves!