A difference from 17 weeks!
I am just beaming with excitement thinking of how soon this little man will be here! I really have already been thinking about how sad I am going to be once I am not pregnant anymore, but focusing on enjoying every minute with this beautiful bump!
- Over a pound! I am feeling that he is getting bigger for sure!
- Length of an ear of corn. Amazing how small he really still is on there, my bump begs to differ, haha!
- Pretty lean figure but soon he will start to plump up proportionally, I will too! LOL!
- Taste buds are continuing to develop. He must be loving the salty and sweet, big craving always and I assume he is loving it too!
- Lungs are developing “branches” of the respiratory “tree” as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. ( source )
How I Am Feeling!
- Lots of energy still, which is fabulous and I know will probably dwindle in the last trimester. Loving it for now and hoping to keep it going for as long as I can!
- Constipation, been bad the past two weeks, that is never fun
- Peeing non stop! I swear I go pee more than a human should in one day, yikes!
- Some cramps, nothing horrible.
- Weird taste in mouth like a lead taste sometimes, so weird!
- Glowing, wish I had this glow all year round!
Weight Gain? Not sure, get weighed next week at the doctor for my 25 week appointment.
Cravings? I have been craving smoothies a lot this past week, but besides that, nothing different!
Food Aversions? Cereal with almond milk, a NO NO and yet I still try to do it. Coffee, for 3 weeks now coffee has been a yuck!
Mood? Happy as ever and VERY excited for upcoming things like the nursery to get done, babymoon, and baby shower!
Best Moments? Baby G has been MORE active than ever this past week. I feel him move so much every day, even big kicks and punches, haha! BEST moment was the other night when Mike felt him kick for the first time! Mike was in awe and was SO happy! We were lying in bed and Baby G was moving lots so I had Mike put his hand on my belly hoping he would feel and he did! He loved it, was so exciting to share that moment and feeling with him!
I have been trying to have Mike feel him kick, but when I would it seemed Baby G would stop. This time we had success, plus the baby is moving more than ever now so it was easier!
Stretch Marks? Nada!
Maternity Clothes? I still was able to wear my regular jeans, a miracle really, I was shocked! I wore them to my friends baby shower last week, I am carrying SO high. I have just been wearing leggings mostly and got some good deals at target for tops on clearance that I just bought in a bigger size. I am wearing one of the tops in my pic of me for 24 weeks.
I just ordered some more maternity tanks and leggings off old navy since they had a 30 percent off sale running that ended yesterday, caught the deal!
Movement? YES! I got a ninja in there, haha!
Labor Signs? Nooooooooo!
Belly Button In or Out? It is still a halfway, doesn’t know if it wants to pop out fully yet, lol.
Wedding Rings On or Off? On still!
Fitness Going On :
I have been doing so good and having so much energy, so fitness has been going strong! I have been working out 5 days a week!
- Weights at home about 3 days a week! I have been doing some of Blonde Ponytails prenatal workouts for strength, love them!
- Tracy Anderson Month 6 Pregnancy Project workout, did this one last week and it rocks!
- Cardio outside yesterday, nice long power walk!
I am going to try this DVD this week too!
Baby G Purchases!
Ok, the clothing shopping does need to stop, lol! I saw how many outfits my friend got for her baby at her shower and know Baby G will be getting lots too!
But……. these were only 3 dollars at TJ Maxx and super cute!
The shark butt outfit was on sale at Babies R Us and mike and I loved it! Clothes are piling up BUT we are done as of now. Maybe
We did put clothes on our Babies R Us and Target Registry, so we want to just hold off! Babies grow soooo fast and hardly wear anything more than twice! We are just so excited, it is hard to resist sometimes!
Sleep has been so/so and this has been helping me, thanks BFF!
She got me this a while ago and I just opened it the other night, really has helped! The snoogle I do love, but I think will be more beneficial when i get bigger and post pregnancy too.
I have also been reading to Baby G the past couple weeks since I know he can hear me. I used to read to Anthony when he was in my belly and I think it is a great thing to do and I really do enjoy just some quiet time in the day reading him a book.
I read him this the other day and he was moving, I think he was rocking out in there and enjoyed the book! Haha!
Looking Forward To….
- The nursery getting painted tonight, will be started and then finished on Friday! I am very excited to start decorating after that, we need to order our nursery furniture too!
- Baby shower invites! I am picking them up today from the printer, I will share a picture of them too! Hoping they cam e out cute!
- Dinner Friday night with my BFF to talk more baby shower plans. I am trying to get everything organized and set with that since I have to go to Chicago the first weekend of April for business and then Mike and I will be off to Chicago that following week! Crazy month! Shower is April 21st, yay!
Just really enjoying every day until Baby G comes, June 26th is the E.D.D. but who knows when for sure!
Oh and womp womp, my breast pump is not covered, so got to get one! I do need your help with what accessories I need! I am ordering this pump here.
What accessories do I need as far as pads, bottles, and more?
If you have a baby or currently pregnant, what color are you doing your nursery? We are doing yellow, grey, white, and blue!