Monday was good over here. Yoga, bff time, planning, almond butter, and more. Some days I feel like I don’t get anything done, but yesterday I felt accomplished. I really need to slow down and tackle one thing at a time. I tend to want to do a million things at once, and that is a recipe for disaster.
– I might just have the cutest little boy in the world. His 9 month photos we got done turned out SO damn cute! He is a little model, melts my heart.
– Best friends, justins vanilla almond butter and thomas cinnamon vanilla english muffins. Could there be a better pairing? These english muffins are SO good, I think I even love them more than the pumpkin spice ones.
( I get the squeeze packs off iherb.com and you can use my code MOD834 if you are a first time customer, you can save money! )
– Sometimes I just need a diet coke, last night was one of those times.
– Starbucks, girl talk, best friend kind of days are refreshing. So happy my bff Cassie could come over yesterday to hang out!
– Simple dinners make me happy, and I have been on a sweet potato kick nightly. I might turn orange, that’s ok 😉
– Mommy and Me Yoga is always a great time. Rocco has really grown so much, and now is everywhere all over the place while I am doing yoga. When we first started going, he would stay close to me or want me to hold him. Now he is crawling all over and playing with the other little ones. Love going with him weekly!
– How well does my sister know me? Perfect magnet for me.
Happy Tuesday! Rainy one over here today, which stinks since I wanted to get out for a walk! Oh well.
I have yoga at 9, then some errands, and home to do more yoga stuff! Yoga all damn dayyyyyyyy!
Diet coke, yay or nay?
Favorite thomas english muffin?
Have you ever tried Justin’s vanilla almond butter?
One more thing….
I have been thinking about lots of ways to do more over here at this little blog. Newsletters are one thing I am thinking of, and it would just be a weekly one that shares some inspiration and more. I also have something in the works long term, on how to release YOUR healthy diva. How to be a healthy diva, which means living the happiest, most confident, and healthiest each day!
That one is long term in works, but something I always wanted to offer on here for a small price. Kind of like “happiness coaching” instead of life coaching. There has been a little snag that hopefully is resolved soon so I can plan this out. Good vibes! Let me know YOUR thoughts!