1. Today is the BIG day, my little sister is getting married! It seemed like the day was so far away, all of a sudden it is here and as soon as rehearsal started at church last night it really set in that she is getting married. I am so excited for my sister and Marko, proud to be by their side on their big day today and to be with all of my family, Marko’s family, and friends to celebrate their marriage! Some pics from last night’s dinner, I didn’t get too many, was too busy socializing and we had Rocco too, so that was busy! Food was good, it was great to see family and meet some new people in Marko’s family too.
( pic from bridal shower )
2. I needed about 10 glasses of this yesterday, jut one of those days. Rocco was so cranky yesterday, teething and maybe a growth spurt in there too, just was a cranky butt all day and I really was at my end! Us moms all have those days, so I know moms reading this can relate and do not think I am crazy, lol. Yesterday Rocco was just not having it, he hated Thursday, I needed wine and I also told my husband no more kids! Lol! I don’t mean that, but man some days I feel that way, it happens!
I swear wine was created for moms
3. I’m, obnoxious and thrive on glitter. I will be that 70 year old woman one day who still loves to put the glitter on, yup.
4. Naked baby pondering the tree, making a master plan to somehow tear those ornaments off. He is so intrigued by the tree, especially at night when it is all lit up.
5. Turkey harvest salad is so good and I was so glad it was still there when I went to panera with a friend the other day. I hope they keep it there just a little longer, or at least bring another yummy feature salad for winter!
And a couple Rocco pics to end this post, can never get enough of this face. Please stop growing so fast!
Happy Friday friends, have a wonderful weekend! Happy wedding day to my sister! Off to get some stuff organized, headed off to the hotel around 11 with panera bagels for the wedding party while we all get ready! I hope they still have the pumpkin pie bagel!
See you later!
Healthy Diva Asks…
What is on your weekend agenda?
Moms, do you have those days where wine is needed badly?