I am so excited the weekend is here, and the fact that it will be above freezing this weekend too. Spring will be here soon!
Switching it up today over here, no “Diva Spill Friday ” today. I got some Friday favorites instead 😉
– Rocco has the best expressions EVER. We tried a new teething cookie yesterday from Plum Organics, and he loved it. Let me say it was a big mess, but little man was happy.
The cookie faces, haha!
– Iced green tea from starbucks, the best. Did you know that they are starting to carry teavana tea now too?! My starbucks had it advertised, but it is not there yet. Coming soon, and I am excited! I love teavana teas!
– A baby sleeping on my lap, so sweet.
– Cardio workout yesterday afternoon while watching The Doctors, a favorite show.
– Target favorites this week. The bunny feet, I die.
– Girls night ready, but someone was not happy mama was leaving. Girls nights are a favorite and needed for sure!
– Juniper Grill dinner with my sister Mindy. Wine, soup, a delicious salad, and mint creme brulee while having a fabulous night of girl talk. The food is always amazing, as you guys know, I go there often.
– This song on the way home from girls night, I just never get sick of it.
– Oreo mint donuts from DD. Whattttttttttt!?
-Hair favorite, this stuff makes my blowouts last longer and my hair so smooth.
Have a happy Friday friends! Wishing you all a great weekend!
We are going to have a great one over here, and of course my little sidekick will be by my side all day today to kick it off! Blessed <3
**Giveaway coming up later too, be on the lookout!
What is on your weekend agenda?
Do you love mint chocolate? Let me just say, I am needing the mint oreo donut, shamrock shake from McDonald’s, and an oreo cookie mint blizzard from dq! So much mint yum, so little time!