-Been feeling damn old, and this made me feel even more old. I had a t-mobile sidekick, thought it was the coolest thing ever. Video stores, omg. Remember going to an actual video store and renting movies?!
– Pretty damn excited when I saw chobani coming out with some new stuff!
– Been wondering why my boys are growing so fast?! Anthony 14 now, Rocco is 10 months, and I just can’t believe it. I am excited for summer with them, since Rocco is older, we can do more fun stuff!
– I always see the number 1111, but lately it has all of a sudden been 444. A car in front of me driving last week had the last of their license plate 444, and then yesterday I go to pick up my phone and there it is. I ordered a book the other day on numbers and their meanings, can’t wait to get it. I have always been curious about this, and do believe in them meaning different things at different times.
– Digging OIAj, and glad we are going through nut butters so I can have them. Second one this week this morning. I just love cold oats the best, can’t even tell you the last time I had hot oats.
– Been SO happy strawberries are back in season. I missed the plump and beautiful looking strawberries, they were sad looking when they were not in season.
– Seeing quotes that really kick ass! Love this one I saw on instagram yesterday.
– Yoga and studying has been taking over any other free time I had. So our house is a little bit of disaster right now, but its all good. June 1st will get here fast, and then I can have more free time to clean and such. Phew, it is hard to balance so much at once for sure. #grateful
– I have been letting go of fear in my life. Life is too short to not follow your heart, be YOU, and dive into things that may scare you a bit. I used to fear “being me “long ago, which is really sad, because we all should be who we are. I guess I just had the fear of not everyone liking me, but really, not everyone is going to like you. And that’s ok. Don’t ever fear being YOU, it is what makes you unique after all, and authentic. My fears now relate to something I am planning and YTT , just scared of failing . BUT I realize that trying is not failing, so either way I have success. Just hard though to keep remembering that!
– I decided to get my gel nails taken off , since my nails need a break and I am loving spring nail colors. I miss painting my nails, so going to go gel free for a while. These colors are pretty, and I do have some sephora gift cards
And today is going to suck some major asssssss. I have to go to the dentist for some dental work, and it is not going to be fun. But, I just can’t wait to get it over with!
Have a great day friends! <3
- Do you let fear get the best of you sometimes?
- Hot or cold oats?