Fall is HERE! Bring on the boots, scarves, pumpkin, and all the other good stuff that comes with fall! I can’t wait to enjoy some of the things that arrive once fall is here, I have a list of things that are a must for me and some things that I love about fall!
My Fall List
1. Panera’s new Roasted Turkey Harvest Wheatberry salad and the vegetarian autumn squash soup! YUM! I definitely have to get to Panera to try both!
2. Apple picking at Simmons Farm, check that off the list! If you saw my MIMM post yesterday, then you saw that we did some apple picking on Sunday to kick off fall!
3. Pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins, a hay ride, go through a corn maze, and to enjoy some other fall fun they have going on! We always go to the Springhouse for a hayride, corn maze, and pumpkin picking, but this year we might go to Trax Farm instead! Either place is great, and we love this tradition every year!
We plan on going to a couple fall festivals next month too, so I am excited for that!
( flashback 2011pumpkin patch/ corn maze pic, haha )
4. Lighting all my fall candle scents! I want my house to smell like the yumminess of fall! My favorite one right now, lit this baby yesterday since it was the first day of fall!
( source )
5. Carving pumpkins and roasting sunflower seeds! Last year I didn’t carve a pumpkin, I painted mine as you can see below, hehe. I want to maybe have a wine and pumpkin carving night with my sisters, I was thinking that would be fun!
*fun fact – I was pregnant on halloween last year, of course nobody knew except close family, we told everyone in December! I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since I found out, now little man is 3 months almost!
6. Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I have already had my first of the season, but of course more will be had while they are around!
7. Boots, scarves. and leggings!!!!!!! Yes, bring it on! I need a new pair of boots, just might get some soon! I love these boots I spotted, all so cute!
( source )
These I love, but yeah the price, I know cray!
8. Fall recipes!!! I really need to make some pumpkin pancakes, oats, and other yummy recipes! I really hope to start using the crock pot more again since the colder weather is here! My creative recipe ideas are not stirring, just with Rocco my mind is not there with that, haha!
I do like making recipes that I see!
There are some great ones linked up on here!
9. Fall candy!
Candy corn, LOVE! The pumpkins are the best though, I love them! There are s’mores candy corn now, starburst ones, but I just like my traditional candy corn!
( source )
Reese’s peanut butter pumpkin, the BEST reese’s yet! And I found this little gem online, a huge reese’s pumpkin! YUM! I always get a small little reese’s pumpkin each year, but this big one may have to be the one! Perhaps Mike and Anthony will share it with me
10. Fall nails! YES, oh yes! LOVE these colors from the Deborah Lippmann 2013 fall collection!
( source )
I really just can’t wait! I might be missing some fall things on my list., but there are so many things I love when it comes to fall!
Healthy Diva Asks..
- What is on your fall list?
- Have you brought out your fall clothes yet? I still haven’t, but plan to this weekend! I plan on getting rid of some stuff and taking it to goodwill, then maybe adding some simple pieces to my wardrobe! I do need some more leggings for sure and maybe some plain long sleeve tops!