1. I know that chunky guacamole and eggs go together like YUM.
2. I know that Kohl’s has some pretty comfy, cute, and awesome prices on active wear. My mom got me this yoga pant and tank set from there, these pants are soooooo comfy, I need to get another set!
Comfort is key when it comes to being pregnant woman over here
3. I know you might recognize that face on this Special K cereal box, pretty cool huh?
**Special K sent me a personalized box with me on it for fun! Not sold anywhere!
4. I know I love the dollar bin at Target, cheap basket I found there to help organize my perfumes better in my drawer.
5. I know leftovers can be thrown in a salad and end up being a delicious meal!
6. I know that I have a new healthy fat love around here, cashew butter!
7. I know that I have been a little bitchy lately, so I know to apologize to my husband.
8. I know that drink chia makes me happy and it is a drink I love and is great for me during pregnancy. Got to love the omegas in it!
9. I know that breakfast was just eaten in 3.5 seconds, yup I am a fast eater.
10. I know that this made me laugh and is so damn true! I used to have people who would put their two cents in about raising my son, so annoying!
Remember to always have happiness in every single day, for it could be your last day <3
Healthy Diva Asks…
- What is one thing you KNOW and want to share today?
- Cashew butter, ever had it?