1. I am SO excited for this movie to come out in May! I have not been excited about a new movie in a while and have been waiting for 2013 because of Iron Man 3 and Robert Downey, oh I love him. Yup, huge crush!
( source )
2. Blog friends are amazing and I have some very beautiful ones that I have connected with since blogging! Erin, thank you again! <3
3. My favorite almond milk brand now has yogurt and its yummy!
4. Gold nails are where its at
5. Mike and I are SO excited to find out in 2 days if it is a he or she inside my belly! We go for the US tomorrow but will find out Thursday night!
6. Mmmmmmmm this bread is the BEST! I had two slices for breakfast with almond butter, jam, and banana slices!
7. Workout number 2 of the week was yesterday, Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project month 4. I wore my HRM since I had a couple people ask how much you burn, each workout of hers is different but month 4 I burned this many calories. Keep note, these are pregnancy workouts, nothing intense!
Well friends, it is 8 am and I already blogged twice and ordered bamboo flooring for Anthony’s bathroom! Getting stuff done around here! Got to run, we need our fridge stocked up! Hoping to get to the regular grocer and trader joe’s today before the handy man comes here to do some work!
**The Diva Bump Page was updated this morning! Check it out!
Healthy Diva Asks…
What is your favorite brand of bread? Food For Life Ezekiel for me, I love it!
What color are your nails right NOW?!