1. Since I do have a growing bump and some shirts that used to fit are getting uncomfortable, I have been looking for deals on some tops to wear. Ideeli had some cute tops the other day I swooped up for a good price, cute and flowy so these will work well with my expanding bely.
2. I love a good snack and I love apple cinnamon.
3. Purple people eater, yes I am.
5. I heart Jack Johnson so much. Mike played his cd on our second date and I fell in love with his music and Mike too obviously, hehe! Our wedding song was “Better When Were Together” by Jack Johnson.
6. Who knew Target had a decent to go salad? I found out yesterday, lunch on the go for me.
7. This chocolate bar, oh lord it is so good. I forgot I had this and I was searching for a chocolate fix and found it in my bin, yum!
8. Bump it up, that I did yesterday.
9. I have the cutest nephew in the world, my little buddy by my side last night when I met my sisters out for a little.
10. Time goes SO fast. Didn’t I just announce I was pregnant yesterday?!
Happy Thursday beautiful people!
See you later with some Diva Approved style! I know, been a while since I have done that kind of post!
Healthy Diva Asks…
- Name one THING you are grateful for or one THING you are going to eat today that is extra yummy!
- Do you have nieces or nephews? How many?