I love “Talk to me Tuesday” and missed doing it last week. Today is one that I thought would be fun, not any advice or tips. Just saying the truth.
Truth will set you free, right?
Some true things about me…
- I try to live the healthiest I can each day.
- Sometimes I suck ass at the truth above.
- I truly am a happy person, always see the happy in each day. YES, people can be happy daily, I know it is hard for some to believe. Sorry I shit rainbows and glitter daily, but it is who I am.
- I love pink and glitter. Haha.
- I tend to trust too much.
- My hair is naturally curly, and a hot frizz mess at times because of that.
- I am not perfect. Who is?
- I suck asssssssssss at grammar. Do I embrace it? Yes. I am not writing a New York Times best seller book anytime soon. Please embrace my poor grammar.
- I am a really sensitive person.
- I have a big heart, which can be good and bad.
- I had a huge gap between my teeth before I got braces. Talking field goal style, lol.
- I am a perfectionist when it comes to most things ( besides grammar, LOL ) and it can be awesome to be that way, or horrible when things don’t go my way.
- My family is EVERYTHING to me. Family can be blood or not blood too, some friends are my family.
- I like to shop.
- I am grateful for all that I have, and never take things or anyone for granted.
- I hate being cold.
- I like when a smile at someone and they actually smile back. You would be surprised some don’t.
- I run on coffee, need it every day.
- Negativity can get the best of me sometimes, but I always try to erase it once I realize how silly it is to let it control my happiness.
- I love froyo. Like I could eat it every day love.
- I sometimes forget to shave my armpits and think I should just go Europe style and not shave. I forgot to shave them yesterday and went to yoga like that. Weeeeee!
- I do not like FAKE people.
- I love being a mom, consider it a huge blessing I never take for granted.
- Some days I feel on top of the world, other days I feel like I am swimming in poop. My feelings can go from confident to shit in 5 seconds. I need to work on that, and realized that more with YTT.
- I am not better than any of YOU, you guys are not better than ME. We are all equal, all came to the world the same way, and that is that.
Sooooooooooooooo, there you go. Some truth from me today.
I want YOU to share 5 from you in a comment. Please, I am demanding ;-)