I have partnered with belVita and Dannon to help promote the belVita and Dannon
partnership. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program, which
includes writing about the promotion and product. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
My favorite meal is breakfast, as some of you might know that already from reading 😉
Some days I have time to make breakfast the night before, or to make a breakfast that involves more time. But really, I honestly only have time for a quick and easy one lately.
I was excited to try 2 awesome products that made a winning combo for breakfast over here!
I know it is easy for some to just skip breakfast since they find they don’t have the time, or don’t make the time. NEVER skip the most important meal of the day no matter how busy life gets!
- Crunchy belVita breakfast biscuits are available in five flavors – Blueberry, Golden Oat, Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Chocolate, and Apple Cinnamon.
- Carefully baked to provide nutritious steady energy all morning long.
These biscuits will also be packed in my yoga bag for a long weekend of teacher training, the perfect snack with some almond butter or fruit!
- Dannon Oikos is made with a traditional Greek straining process that not only provides exceptional taste but also a creamy-thick consistency to satisfy your taste buds.
- Excellent source of protein, as it contains twice the amount of protein compared to regular low fat yogurt. **Plus, with 0% fat, active yogurt cultures, and 80 to 130 calories per 5.3 oz depending on the flavor. Dannon Oikos non fat yogurt is a great way to start the day!
How did I combine the two?
The best way you can imagine….
Crumbled the belVita chocolate biscuit in the oikos toasted coconut greek yogurt, with a spoonful of peanut butter on top.
No skipping breakfast, especially when it can be this easy and good!
Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, who’s joined up on the initiative with belVita and Oikos…
- The secret to a smooth, sane morning is doing as much as you can the night before. Leave as little preparation as possible until the last minute – you’ll thank yourself in the morning.
- Spend twenty minutes at the end of each day planning your to-do list. When you download the next day’s activities beforehand, you can devote your morning to enjoyment rather than stress.
- Be sure to start your morning with a delicious, balanced breakfast. Together, the nutritious steady energy of belVita and 12 grams of protein in Dannon Oikos Greek non fat yogurt ** along with a piece of fruit will help you get more out of your morning.
If you need an easy, fueling, and protein filled breakfast, now you know one you can try 😉
Breakfast is my favorite, and this pair is a win!
Have you ever tried belVita breakfast biscuits or Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt?
What flavor of either of the above have you had or want to try?