1. My back and pretty much all the bones in my body hurt this morning. Sleeping on the nursery floor does that, but so worth it for my little man, teething wars are bad over here! Send coffee and wine, no seriously. I will pay in cookies and nail polish, or you can have some wine with me too! Cheers! I can’t wait for my little man to feel better!
3. Dinner was good, but not typical stir fry style last night. Mahi mahi burger, veggies, brown rice, and coconut aminos.
4. Rocco’s new favorite toy is the crawl and play car, so glad we gram and great grand pap got him this for christmas. He looks so damn cute in it too, cracks me up how funny he looks in there!
5. Don’t buy these unless you buy two bags, I finished one bag in two days. Yummy and new snack I am loving, I love snacks with a crunch. Lesser Evil has so many good products!
6. Best thing ever, warm and fuzzy socks. It’s below zero here again today, I am thankful for looking ridiculous, but I am warm.
7. Ok, ok, I might just need to buy these JUST to see how good they are. Really?! I mean when I was little it was just plain old oreo, now there are crazy flavors of them! I don’t think we even had double stuffed until I was older, and that was excitement.
8. Weekend plans are STAY WARM, haha! We really don’t have any set plans besides maybe getting some dinner out tomorrow, oh and I have my shoot Sunday for a new profile pic for blog. I had to cancel last Sunday, so I am happy I will get that done, much needed new pics for my blog profile and social media outlets too!
9. THIS. <3
10. Make sure to always make some “me time” each day, mine looked like this last night….
Happy Friday! Stay warm if it is frigid near you! I have to run to the grocery store today, I will be layering up for sure!
Any big weekend plans?
What do you think about the new oreo flavors? Who else still just loves the original classic? Oh, and how do you eat your oreo? I always just dipped mine in milk, I loved getting it real soggy and then drinking the milk full of yummy oreo crumbs on the bottom!