1. Yesterday at the dentist went better than I thought, but of course I left with a very numb mouth. My lips felt like they were HUGE, like the Nutty Professor movie huge. Haha. Thankfully that is just a feeling , and not what my lips looked like. I had my appt right before lunch, so a liquid lunch was all I could really have due to numbness. Smoothie for lunch it was from my favorite natural food store Sunny Bridge. For those who asked on instagram, it was this combo!
Strawberry+banana+almond milk+vanilla protein powder. o
3. It was National Popcorn Lover’s Day, and I randomly got this as a snack on the way home yesterday without even knowing it. So I guess I did celebrate
4. Even though the weather is cold still, and spring is not officially here…my nails are spring ready!
5. We like avocado, and like to wear it too. Rocco is one messy man! Oh, and he usually does wear a bib, but when eating right before a bath I don’t mind him not wearing one.
6. The chicken taco chili made the PERFECT topping on my sweet potato for dinner last night. Soooooooooo good!
7. I would LOVE to do this, how cute and fun! Ok, mamas I need to get a class like this started here! So cute!
8. Rocco can sleep ANYWHERE!
9. Died laughing this morning over this “69 Thoughts We’Ve All Had While Drunk.” Numbers #3, #8 , #11, #12, and #30 in my younger days when I was single. Haha! So funny how the pizza one is SO true.
10. And if you are having a stressful day or need a CUTE pick me up, watch this. SO damn adorable!
Rocco decided to get this party started early today, woke up at 4:30 am! Lots of coffee on the agenda, a walk outside if the weather does get nice like it’s supposed to today, and yoga teacher training tomorrow!
I am excited to get started!
Happy weekend to all of you!
** Had to pick another winner for Natures Path Cereal Day Giveaway
#44 Kelsey you are a winner! Please email your full shipping info!
What is on your agenda this weekend?
Who else is ready for spring?