1. Yesterday, the first daycare visit did not go over too well Rocco screamed the whole half hour, he was a wreck, and mommy drank a whole bottle of wine after. Haha. I know Rocco will be upset the first few times he goes, but he will get used to it. We are doing another visit today, I will stay for a little and then leave. Say prayers for us!
2. I really love these clif mojo bars, but really don’t know why they are so much smaller now! Mike and I used to buy these all the time, but now feel like they are not worth it. A good snack yesterday, but please full bars come back!
3. Last night I taught an awesome kids yoga class, with two new kids that signed up! I love teaching the kids, and we also do some fun games that involve running around, keeping them moving. My basic yoga class at 7pm was jam packed, I was nervous again. My biggest class I have taught yet! I still get nervous every time, but I know this will slowly fade away with time. I am just so grateful I am teaching and I am learning each time I teach too. The students in my class really enjoyed it and that was awesome to hear!
4. Dinner last night. Sometimes cereal is what is I crave for dinner, and I roll with it.
5. Rocco is just so cute in a romper. I love how short and roley poley he looks in one!
6. I was excited to put this new sweetener in my overnight chia berry oats this morning, good stuff! NuNaturals has this new cocoa sweetener out, it’s also good just mixed in almond milk! Chocolate milk
7. My sister did a group text with my sisters and I last night, and sent this video in it…Jamison is walking!!!! I seriously thought Jamison would come out walking, haha! He is such a strong and solid little guy! I love technology when it comes to stuff like this! We all were so proud! Here is the little man taking steps!
8. Moms of little ones 12 months and up, these little bath toys are fun and a hit with Rocco! I picked these up at Target this past week on sale, since Rocco needed some new bath toys. He likes them a lot!
9. This weekend we have no plans, which is AMAZING! I am so happy we have a weekend of relaxing, go with the flow, and just at home. I plan on taking a hot yoga class Saturday morning and that’s about it. Rest of the weekend will be time with my love, watching movies, walks, and hopefully froyo!
10. Some articles of interest that I saw this week….
Have a great weekend, friends! Make the most of it and live it up!
What is on your weekend agenda?
Do you sometimes have cereal for dinner? It’s the besssssst!