It has been a while since I did a “Pretty Little Things” post on here. I had a chance the other day to snap some pics of a few PLT I love, and I’m happy to share them with you today!
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Cherished Devotion. LOVE this color on me, and love how long it lasts on my lips! I got this at Target, they had some other really pretty colors too.
- BaubleBar “Diamond Cayman” collar necklace. I always admired the jewelry from BaubleBar, and when I saw they were selling them at nordstrom, I was excited. They have some really pretty necklaces on there, and other beautiful jewelry too.
- Kate Spade “Live Color Fully” perfume, smells soooooooo pretty! This is my to go to summer scent!
- Palmers Skin Therapy Oil, some new stuff I have been trying out on my face. I have been using this for a couple weeks, and so far I am loving it. I have to say, it really has looked a lot better since using this! I had to stop using nightly though, as the retinol was drying my skin out a little!
( If you purchase it off iherb.com, you can use my code MOD834 and save money off your first order )
- Physicians Formula Super BB trio! My sister Angela raved about how awesome the BB powder was, so I knew I had to try it. I was out of my old powder, and was ready to try something new! When I went to buy it, Target had a trio package with the powder, concealer, and foundation all in one, for only 20 dollars! I scooped up that deal right away! SO HAPPY with this stuff! The powder is amazing and great coverage, I am hooked! The concealer is great, and I only used the foundation once so far, but it’s good! I really am glad I bought this!
Well friends, I am off to get some more “Pretty Little Things” today, headed to Sephora! I have gift cards from my birthday, I have yet to use! Anthony, Rocco, and I are headed to the mall later this morning, Anthony wants to get a couple new shirts. Mama is finally going to get some Sephora love! Not sure what I am getting, but excited to finally get there!
Have a great day, friends!
What is your favorite scent right now?
Last thing you bought at Sephora? ( if you have one near you or shop there )